Awkward Moment

When Love and Hate Collide

i woke up with the morning light touches my face, and i feel great!

so i hurriedly stood up and went to the kitchen and prepare a breakfast for us, i dont know whats with me i prepare breakfast for this guys.

"everytime i come close to you... hmmmm... hmmm" i hum my song as i cook the eggs and the bacon.

i prepare eggs, toasted bread bacon and coffee for us, then i heard Seungri he went to the dining area.

"wazzup jiyong, whats this?" pointing at the food at the table.

"this is our breakfast seungri i prepared all of these?" while i still cooking some more eggs and bacon

as seungri was sitting at the table he told me "yah, jiyong your inspired huh?" preparing his plate.

"inspired with what?" i look at him with an egg in my hand.

"i know jiyong your still thinking about that random girl that we got bumped in the accident" as he munch his bread and egg.

"yah! dont eat yet the boys are not yet here.." i tap his hand while he would put the bread in his mouth.

"your changing the topic jiyong, i know this is becase of her" he stood up, "okay okay ill call them for us to have this breakfast that you prepared haha" he left the table and proceed to the room of the boys.

maybe his right, maybe i still cant get over her. how i wish i could see her even once that i may know her name or where she works.

YAH! JIYONG STOP IT! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!

i saw the boys looking at me as i brushed my hair keeping the thoughts away.

"JIYONG IS IN LOVE!!!" they told me in unison.

"YAH!! Im not!! if you keep teasing me i will let our managers eat this breakfast with me!" i warned them putting the egg and bacon away.

"hahaha were just kidding Jiyong! lets eat!" Seungri said as they proceed to their chairs.

as we finish our breakfast we prepare ourselves because we have a conference for the promotion of our last concert.

were into the car suddenly i saw a very familiar figure crossing the street,.

i told myself is that my BUTTERFLY?

a beautiful woman crossing the street wearing a blue dress with a cardigan and a black high heels on. she was hurriedly crossing the street to catch up for the bus station.

"hey guys i think i saw my BUTTERFLY?" i said as i almost run across the direction of the girl

"what?? hey... Jiyong...." TOP shouted as i almost left.

but our road manager Min Ho stopped me.

"where do you think your going Jiyong?"

"uhhnmmmm i saw a familiar person i just want to confirm if what i saw is right?" as he was blocking my way and the image of the girl disappeared

"you cant jiyong, theres a lot of fans out there. you know the rules" i stopped and i just went straight to the car annoyed.

"aiissshttt i hate that man, seriously." i crossed my arm and put the earphones in my ears,

"whats with you jiyong? who do you see?" asked Seungri

"nothing." i just ignore them and pretending i didnt hear their conversations about me.

We arrive at out destination. the conference went smoothly as we announce our final destination for the Galaxy Alive Tour will be in Seoul. we talk about the preparations and the things that we will showcase for our fans. i fake a smile troughout the conference because i'm really annoyed at what happened lately. i should have met my BUTTERFLY at that time but this Min Ho stopped and talking about rules.. yahhhh.. i really hate that guy.

"Jiyong stop you foolishness, before your heart will be broken." taeyang told me as we left the conference.

"what do you mean hyung?" as we walk pass the paparazzi in the hallway.

"your being in love with a person whom you never met, and wishing that you will meet her again" as he was looking at me while walking to our car.

"nah.. dont mind me hyung, im not inlove arasso??" putting my two thumbs up and a smile.

"im just warning you jiyong, dont blame me in the end." he step in the car.

i step in after him and think what he just told me. should i stop thinking about her? should i stop thinking that i will meet her again? Yahhhhh im really confused right now. 

i dont know what to do, with the moment i saw her again crossing the street i had a big feeling that what i saw is right, i really saw my Butterfly, im feeling that the time will come that we will meet. im really hoping that it would come. i dont care about what hyung taeyang told me. but im sure that what i feel is right. i should follow it. this must have an outcome.

 

I FALL IN LOVE... THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER. AND THEN I FALL INLOVE AGAIN.

 

i will make a plan for me to see her. just wait for me, my butterfly.

 

 

 

YEY! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, IT REALLY HELPS A LOT! JUST WAIT DARAGON FANS, I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE REALLY EXCITED FOR THEM TO MEET. ME TOO... HAHAHAHA JUST SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BACK. THANK YOU!