Bad Timing

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA's POV

I almost run outside to get a cab for me to catch the bus going to work. SUCCESS i did it! haha this would always be my daily routine, actually, most of the time i almost got late for work because of my movie marathon everynight, really i got hooked in all those movies that i already watched that made me think that it would happen to me, or what if it really exist in the real world. as i continue day dreaming suddenly i heard a loud BEEP and suddenly the cab that im ig got bumped into another car "KABLAM!!!" 

"What the....." i just told to myself.

the taxi driver told me: "ahh miss we got bumped into a car that suddenly crossed our way as we passed the intersection

"oh my gosh, im already late for work!"

"im sorry, but i need to call the enforcers for this if you want you can call another cab."

"but.. but... im already late i dont have enough time..." i told him

"but this will be longer if you wait for me to finish this problem. i will not let you pay for the ride."

"aaaiiiisshhh, what else will i do, well then thank you mister." then i got out of the cab. but before i walk across the street i got near that car that we bumped and shout:

"HEY! GO TO THE NEAREST DRIVING SCHOOL TO LEARN MORE HOW TO DRIVE CAREFULLY! YOUR DELAYING OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS! ARRGGHHH!" i left and kick the tires of that car.

"im in a BIG trouble right now. what a cursed day!" as i hailed for another cab.

as i reach our building im preparing my words that i will tell to my boss as i arrive at our office. im in trouble right now.

I still remenice what happened at the cab, the driver s pitiful, i got angry to the other driver that bumped the cab im in. as i ride the elevator im nervous what my boss will yell at me again.

"DING" as the elevator sprung open i hurriedly ran trough our office and of course prepare my alibi to got in.

"annyonghasseyo" as i bow at someone who crossed with me. and then i saw my boss.

"annyonghasseyo miss Chaerin." i told her.

"what's good in the morning, your late again Miss Park!" she told me.

"uhhmmm, maam i got into an accident that's why im late." 

"another excuse miss park?" as she look at me suspiciously.

"no maam, i really got into an accident the cab that i rode, got bumped into another car that is why it took me so long to go into the bus station and arrive here." i nervously told her.

"oh.. is that so? well this is your final warning if you got late again for work, you will be suspended for an entire month, arasso?" 

"ohh.. uhhmm.. ok maam i promise that i will never be late again." as i nervously smile at her.

"ok, go to your desk and finish all the paper works, Minzy left, she's absent because she's sick." and then she left.

"aisshhttt," and then i proceed to my table and do my work.