[BTS Episode] 방탄소년단 '화양연화 Young Forever ' Jacket Photo Shooting

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Yoongi and Jimin will be separated on this shoot."

"WHAT!?" Of course, it was Jimin.
"Why?" Yoongi asked. "You already separated us on the second part." He added.
"Your ship is getting to obvious."

" it up, hyungs." Jungkook appeared, his arms around Taehyung's waist.
"You guys shoot together quite frequently." Taehyung pointed out, "while we, only did it once on part one!"

"And this time as well, you guys won't do it together. Sadly."
Taehyung pouted at that, "I don't even care anymore." He said and turned around. "I'll porbably be with Hoseok hyung again."

"Do you not know that people ship Vkook compared to Vhope." He continued his ramble, Jungkook following him with a shrug.

"Ignore them. As for the lucky couple this time, Namjoon and Seokjin, you got tk shoot together."

"YES!"

-||-

"Yeah, just like that, lean your head on Namjoon's shoulder. Great."

"As expected this worked well since you guys are couple."
"The kids can do this too? I'm not complaining, though." Seokjin asked as he got up from his position.

"I just thought you guys haven't got the chance to do couple photo. Yeah, so why not."

-||-

"Why is your expression so sour, Jimin-ah?"

"Well, you didn't let me shoot with Yoongi-hyung!"

The cameraman rolled his eyes, "if I take a photo of you with Yoongi will you promise me to do better?"
"Yes!"

"Fine. Come here."

"WHAT!? WHAT ABOUT ME AND JUNGKOOK!? KOOK, WE DEFINITELY NEED TO PUT ON A YOONGI STYLE FACE ON THE NEXT PHOTOSHOOT SO WE CAN GET ANOTHER SHOOT TOGETHER."

"Please, Taehyung. We'll do it next time, okay?"

"You better promise that or I'm going to get angry!" Taehyung huffed.

"Okay, okay. Promise. Now, Yoongi! Enough with that face and come here, I'll take a photo or two of you Yoonmin couple!"


written : 2016.05.19

published : 2016.05.19

 

This is supposed to be namjin.. why did it turn out yoonmin..