[Eat Jin] 150604 : Princess? No!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Seokjin was doing a challenge of finishing the jjajangmyeon set in one minute, the members were surrounding him to see wether he was going to success or not. Taehyung in Jungkook's lap, Hoseok beside them and Yoongi beside Hoseok. On the seats next to Yoongi's side where Jimin supposed to sit, there was Namjoon with earphones on both ears. Seeming not to care of what was happening. The oldest ignored Taehyung and J-Hope's chant of Dwae-Jin (Pig-Jin) and called Jimin over to held the timer.

 

As soon as the 'start' was said by Jimin, Seokjin immediately stuffed 3 spoon full of rice to his cheeks while munching and trying to swallow them up. Then another spoon of rice before he continued with the noodles. He inhaled the noodle and keep shoving foods down his throat yet one minute passed in instant, around 5 seconds after Hoseok declared that 'he believes in pig-jin'. And the oldest froze, holding the piece of meat up high.

 

Jimin smiled and bent his body down to take it inside his own mouth whilst Taehyung on the other hand released himself from Jungkook and went to take the chopstick then started stuffing themselves with the leftovers from Jin's plate.

 

"Kookie want some?" Taehyung cooed and gestured his lover to come. Jungkook smiled at that and slowly trailed in behind the deep voiced vocalist. "Sure, why not." And that's how the lunch set was shared in between the three maknaes.

 

Seokjin watched as his babies ate in delight and he smiled too. Then he felt a hand running through his plump lips. He looked up to find Namjoon wiping his mouth clean with his thumb. "Thanks." He smiled when said leader his own thumb afterwards. "No problem." Namjoon returned the gesture and lightly patted Jin's hair.

 

"I'm older than you." He sassed playfully and caressed the hand, entwining it with his own. "You never mind though." Then Namjoon joined him watching their kids. They just watched, not uttering single thing until Jin leaned his head on the leader's shoulder.

 

Only then that Namjoon decided to speak up. "You should stop eating in front of the camera." Jin hummed. "Why?" "Cuz you're cute when you eat." The elder rolled his eyes. "And you know.. people that doesn't like you can start calling you things."

"Something like?"

"..."

"Pig? My own kids called me that! Beside we're bulletproof, so no bullet like that will pass." He chuckled. "Beside I'm not that fat."

Namjoon laughed and patted Jin's stomach. "You're going to be if you keep eating like that."

"Stop doing that! People will thing I'm pregnant!"

The leader blinked. Then burst out laughing. How can he think of that!

 

Jin frowned, but soon joined him in laughing that they caught the attention from their kids. 

"Our parents had gone crazy!" Taehyung screamed and both threw him an offended look.

"Sorry but we're not!" Jin denied him and they just laughed altogether.

 

"So, what are you trying to say actually?" Jin asked Rapmon as soon as the other fives are busy with their own stuff.

"You'll lose your image as a princess."

"I'm not a princess!"

"You are! You're my princess and the kids' too."

Jin once again rolled his eyes yet the blush didn't go unnoticed.

"Shut up. I'm your Queen!" He declared then ran away somewhere.


Written : 2015.07.10

Published : 2015.07.14

A/N : what is this even huehuehee i can't think of something now what am i gonna do huehue follow @litchstrahl_ and @_winniesoon on instagram!

Next : YoonMin, VKook