[HYYH : Epilogue] YOU

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Yeah, yeah press those two 'mountains' closer to you." Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he walked away, amrs crossed.
"Whatever, I'm not jealous. Nope, not at all," he continued to ramble, flashing smile here and there while gesturing for those who wanted photos with him to come.

Casually, V put his arm around a girl with a black shirt, pressing her rather closely against his side.

He felt a heated gaze boring to the side of his head.
Yeah, who won't notice?
But Taehyung ignored him and continued his journey until he met with his celebrity friend which Jungkook despised.

No, Jungkook doesn't despise him. He just doesn't like him, okay. Don't misundertand!

"Minjae-yah!" Taehyung cheered loudly, going over to hug the guy who returned the action.

"The concert was amazing, hyung!" Minjae said enthuastically.
"I know right!"
"And I got to see you cry," Minjae said, wiggling hid eyebrow.
"Shut it. All of the members cried, even Yoongi hyung." Taehyung laughed, arm drapping on the younger's shoulder as he grinned affectionately.

Gosh, those stares from his back.
If eyes could kill, Taehyung would have been laying on the ground since the time he approached his friend.

"Hyung?"
"What is it?"
"Your teammates, Jungkook is looking so intensely at you."
Taehyung rolled his eyes, "just ignore him." He whispered lowly.
"Alright," The younger agreed. "So? Photo?"
"Sure! Photo, let's go!"

And they ended up taking few photos with several poses.

"Tae, Kook's gonna mince you for sure." Jimin appeared from nowhere, waving his 'hi' to Minjae.
Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms childishly.
"He started it first."

"Well, I warned you. Anyway we need to get going soon."
"Mm 'kay." Taehyung waved Jimin off and after saying his bye, Taehyung regrouped with his bandmate.

All the while pretending that Jeon Jungkook doesn't exist.

"Hyung."

What did Taehyung do?
Ignore, of course.

"Tae."
"Taetae."
"Taehyung."
"Yah, Kim Taehyung!"

And the so called Kim Taehyung was slammed against a wall. He groaned at the contact he just made with the hard wall.

"That hurts! What the , Jungkook!"
"Oh, you called me Jungkook." The maknae raised a brow, forcing Taehyung to face him by holding on his jaw.

"Let go of me, Jeon Jungkook."
"Nope. Until you tell me."
"I have nothing to tell you."
"You called me 'Jungkook' means I had done something wrong. At least in your eyes. Now tell me, what did I do?"

Bullseyes.

Taehyung's lips slowly formed a pout as he forcefully made Jungkook let go of his jaw because the strength he's putting is no joke.

"Baby, tell me." Jungkook whispered as he moved to hug Taehyung tightly. "Did I by any chance made you jealous? Because from what I saw, you're returning the favor by getting all touchy with that Minjae guy."

"I'm NOT jealous!"

Damn it, why does Jungkook knows him so well?

"You're clearly." Jungkook sighed, rubbing on Taehyung's scalp soothingly. "What did I do?"

Taehyung finally chose to get up.
Quick, right?

"You were too close."
"With?"
"Those girls you took photos with. Especially Jiwoo noona's friend. Her ies are practically pressing on your chest." He whispered the last sentence lowly. "And you have an arm around her."

"Aww, my cutie baby doll. It's just a fan service, okay? Fan service." Jungkook said. "And I swear I'm not pressing against her, at all. She's the one who's getting so close. Besides, you should pay no mind to those things."

"Well, if my perfect boyfriend wants to cheat, what can I do?" Taehyung huffed, "Who wouldn't want you? You can practically point on everyone to be your partner and they will agree immediately."

"And from those many people who wants me, I choose you, didn't I?"

That made Taehyung lost the ability to speak.

"It was you, It has always been you and will always be you, Tae."


 

written : 2016.05.18
published : 2016.05.19