[KCON IN FRANCE] Idiotic Genius

BTS : Behind The Scenes

It was during their SAVE ME stage when he started to feel something wrong.
His neck cracked painfully and he buried the urge to hiss and carried on.

And the way how his brothers glanced to him after they heard a small groan escaping his lips was touching, despite the pain he was feeling.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon whispered as he danced past him.
"Don't worry," Was Seokjin's only response as they entered the last part of the song.

-||-

The oldest out of four sighed at the pain that didn't seems to be going away. He tried to crack his neck to the opposite way but moving it along was already painful. He then tried to ease away the pain by massaging it, but it didn't work well.

Seokjin gave his boyfriend a small smile when he received another worried look.
"I'm fine," He mouthed, eyeing the audience as if saying that Namjoon shouldn't focus on him but their ARMYs and the leader reluctantly did so.

Time passed and rather than decreasing, the pain got more intense.
"," He accidentaly let out a curse that thakfully went unnoticed.
Seokjin accidentaly made an eye contact with Jimin who seemed like he had been staring at him for hours and that caring eyes of Jimin seemed so inviting.

That's how he found himself walking toward the third fetus of their group.
Jimin, still with his worry, opened his arms and invited Jin in, "Are you okay?"
"Not really,"
"Aww, mommy, hang in there okay? This is gonna end soon and we'll go to the hospital."
"Yea, thanks, Jiminnie," Jin pulled away and went back to his position.

-||-

"Are you good now, Jin-ah?"
"Maybe?"
"Does it still hurts?"
"It does," Jin unconciously brought his hand back to his neck, but Namjoon stopped him.
"Let me," He offered, dimple smile full on display.
"Thank you."

Namjoon shrugged it off and started to massage Jin's hurting neck and the older sighed blissfully.

"Be careful next time," He sighed.
"Says you," Jin laughed. "Who do you think is the king of getting hurt?"
Namjoon playfuly rolled his eyes, "Me, I know. That's why none of you should get hurt," he sighed.

Seokjin's eyes narrowed as he looked at Namjoon, "What do you mean by that?"
"You know what I mean," He smiled tad sadly. "I can just shoulder your pain and the kids' also. No one will care if I got hurt any-"
"Shut up, Namjoon."
"Hey, I'm just stating the truth."

Seokjin pried Namjoon's hands off him and cupped his cheeks, pressing their forehead together on the process.
"Shut up, don't talk like that," He sighed, ignoring the paonful squeeze on his chest.

He knows
He knows that both him and Namjoon isn't in the top four of the most popular nembers or what but still, there's no reason for Namjoon to talk like that.

"We're perfect in our own way."

That's what Seokjin always says.
Whether to boost up their confidences or to cheer them up in time like this.

And for the countless time, Namjoon found himself smiling and nodding, choosing to believe that boyfriend of his.

Jin smiled, his arms looping around Namjoon's neck as he pressed the two of them closer.
"Remember when you get hurt, there's us who will get worried over you and will take care of you. There's us, there's me. We love you, I love you."

Namjoon nodded, his fingers tangled on Seokjin's silk-hair. "Yeah," He whispered, pulling his head back slightly simply to kiss the guy deep on his lips. "Yeah, you're right. And I love you too."

A kiss turned into two
Two turned into three
and three into four

By the time they pulled away, both were panting.

"You know what, Namjoon?"
"Hm?"
"You're a genius, but sometimes you're as dumb as Taehyung."

 

 

 


 

written : 2016.06.09

published : 2016.06.09

 

I love Namjoon '( and Seokjin '(

And Hoseok '(

And the rest of Bangtan

 

**made a mistake i thougbt they went to smart campaign first before going to the kcon T*T