[Yaman TV] Mine

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Mosquito! Mosquito!" Taehyung shouted as he tried to 'stomp' on the flying mosquito. All of them turned to look at the alien's antics then frowned. Then Janghoon gave the orange tean an eggs which made Taehyung succumb immediately as he he shouted a 'no!' While on the other side, the maknae frowned.

 

What's with him. He thought

 

And proceeded to 'receive' the eggs his team had just gained. While going back on his seat, he saw the youngest hyung giving him a judging look after recovering drom his little 'regret' of doing something unecessary. 'What?' He mouthed to his hyung but he only received ignorance. He sighed and continue to celebrate on their win thanks to his 'arms'.

 

But all along the show, he noticed the small glares Taehyung would throw to his direction. 

 

He really needed to know what the heck is wrong with his boyfriend.

 

As soon as they finished bowing at their seniors and excused themselves home, Jungkook walked to Taehyung. In mean of time, he wrapped his arms around the male's neck. "Hey." He breathed to his ear and he was so sure that made the older one shiver just now. "Kook." Taehyung said simply while continue walking with small sigh.

 

"What's wrong with you?" He asked straight to the point and Taehyung lifted a brow. "What's wrong with me?" He questioned back making the younger from the two to roll his eyes. "Don't act stupid, hyung. Do you think I didn't notice your judging looks and glares?"

 

Taehyung pouted. "I hate it."

"Hate what? Me?"

V gently shook his head. "No.. I hate it.. they could see what's mine?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung's temple. "You arms." The older mumbled squeezing Jungkook's arms close to his body. "This is mine.." he said again.

Jungkook blinked his eyes before his gaze softened.

"I'm sorry I show your property around so easily." He spoke up helping Taehyung in the car as they settled on the very back of the car.

 

"You should be. I didn't even show my arms that easily. Only my taelephant.."

"I know, I'm sorry. But that taelephant is my property?"

"Nuu.. they're not. They're meant to show around and get popular!" He denied. "But this arms are yours." He touched his own body.

Jungkook smiled and nuzzled the boy's neck, pinching his elephant nose.

"Mine." He muttered while Taehyung nodded.

"Yours. And I didn't show it around easily, you know." He pouted.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry. Won't show it around anymore. Promise."

"Good then. Because all of yours is mine."

"Same goes to you."


Written : 2015.07.07

Published : 2015.07.11

A/N : Please leave comment!

Next : YoonMin & VKook