[BTS Kkul FM] BTS FESTA 2014

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"It's a letter from a 173 cm guy." 

Just at the mention of that everyone burst out laughing.

"You might his smiley face , there's an evil living there."

"Yeah, I've seen it a lot." Jungkook pointed out.

"He winds me up all the time but never stop smiling even when he does that. But you can never punch someone who looks so happy like that. One day I, who is 173 cm"

 

They cracked up laughing again and Rap mon swallow his to continue reading.

 

"Was sleeping and all of a sudden he poked me and shook me saying, 'Jimin-ah, wake up and play with me.' So I woke up. But right after I opened my eyes, he just grinned at me and went back to sleep like nothing happened. Ughh! I never say anything to him because he's older than me!"

 

The the leader took a breath.

 

"Once he told me he would give me a massafe and startes squeezing the back of my neck, and that got tighter and tighter ! He was smiling at then too! At the end, I was getting upset but he didn't stop it. He was doing it even harder and said, this will relax your muscles."

 

Jimin nodded his head secretly, agreeing to that '173 cm tall guy.'

 

"When I was sitting down at the rehearsal room during the break, he head locked me while saying, 'Jimin-ah, you're so cute.' He hit me once and left the room so I looked at him with a serious face for a second. J-Hope then came to the room only after 3 second and gave me some michievous hugs, saying 'Jiminn are you upset at me?? Are you ?? You are not!! Aren't you?!' Then he left the room after 10 seconds, what should I do with him ?!"

 

The story received a claps from all over the hyung.

 

"J-Hope, I need your explanation." Suga said in a rather disbelieving tone.

"What is this????" Jungkook added the fuel more.

"Yeah, he always talks about hope in front of you." Jimin said again, cornering Hoseok even more.

"This is not it , everyone." Finally the guilty one spoke up.

"Anyway,Who do you think this is?" Suga asked, refrring to the sender of the so called 'anonymous letter'.

"This? Someone who is 173cm there's a guy in bright shirt next to me." He pointed to Jimin.

"Yellow card?" Rapmon said with a chuckle as Jimin lifted both of his arms, Suga's hand holding by his inner arm as he showed the 'yellow card' to J-Hope.

 

"Give a yellow card to you." He then said. Making V, Jungkook and Rap Monster to crack up laughing.

 

"Jimin-ssi, why did you write this?" Yoongi finally asked the 'victim'.

"Not wanting him yo tease you anymore?" The oldest said.

"You dont want him to tease you anymore? Thats why?" And Suga simply repeated his question.

"I just want to tell everyone that I'm having a hard time." Jimin answered innocently and Suga nodded.

"Actually its too much sometimes." He agreed.

 

And confidently, Jimin gave Hoseok a 'yellow card' after getting encouragement from his hyungs.

 

"So cute!!!"J-Hope pinched Jimin's chubby cheeks.

 

"Yeah, what Jimin said is really the truth, J-Hope, really teases him too much sometimes because I'm often at the studio and not with Jimin and then he will latter come and ccmplain to me." Suga pointed to Jimin whose eyes was smiling up at him and playfully leaned his head on the hyung's shoulder.

 

Namjoon rolled his eyes and tried to direct the conversation into the 'right way' befofe Suga loses on his own story. "I think he really hates J-Hope. In the letter he never call him hyung."

"Did you do it on purpose?" The mentioned 'hyung' asked.

"I-I did , i think someone changed it. I wrote hyung before.." Jimin answered, flustered.

"It's okay. It's because youre cute! Aww!!" He squealed and once again squished Jimin's cheeks.

 

Jimin lifted hand as if trying to give J-Hope a yellow card but Suga beats him to it.

"Red card. This is your last warning." He half threatened.

 

J-Hope pried his hands off of Jimin quickly. "I get it." He said formally to his hyung before turning to the rest laughing members while Jimin squealed at his boyfriend's 'protection'.

 

"Aww, hyung! That's why you should just stick with me!" He giggled and Suga rolled his eyes. "You should be the one sticking with me." He said, flicking Jimin's forehead playfully, but hard enough to make him whine. "Hyung!" He called and Suga laughed. "Okay, let's continue."

 

"Yah! Shouldn't you at least warn Hoseok-hyung." Jimin complained. "I gave him a red card."

The younger stared blankly at Yoongi and it seemed like that offened said boy. "What? I'm serious about that!" He said and Jimin just sighed and shook his head.

 

"Yellow card." Jimin pouted disapprovingly while Suga gasped dramatically. "Why?!" He asked. "Just because." Jimin stated and crossed his arms after that, sulking.

 

"Ughh! Alright! Park Jimin, from now on you must stick with me for 24 hours." He said and Jimin looked at him weirdly. "Why are you warning me now?" "Hust because." Yoongi countered and flicked his forehead again before turning to J-Hope.

 

"Double red card. Stay away from Jimin."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Written : 2015.06.18

Published : 2015.06.19

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : Vkook, YoonMin & Namjin

Let me share something T^T

I just found out that the owner of my course had offered me a job to teach on her course..

I want to try becauseeyou now..experience.. but .. but I'm really bad at teaching and i forgot things really easily.. 

The main thing is.. i'm not hood with new people.. my whole body will shake and i dont even know what the is wrong withe me T^T

What should I do..