[BTS Episode] 1st BTS Birthday Party

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Even in the middle of doing his own thing, Jin still spared some times to peer over how his lover + the dad of the group was peeling and cutting the onion. Looking at the was Namjoon was doing it, he was speechless for a short period of time.

“Why are you cutting it that way? And be careful you’re going to cut your hands if you continue like that oh my god. ”

The leader looked at him with an unsure kind of expression. “I don’t know.” He said and Jin just laughed lowly, watching as Rap Monster continued to destroy the poor onion. Frustrated at the way the onion is turning into, the leader just sighed and said to the camera, “I’m sure the kids won’t care how it turned out like. We eat well and don’t care about the visual.” He nodded to himself as if trying to cheer himself up not to give up and made Jin did all of the works. And kept going despite all of those sighs coming from his lips. “if only there’s any song to cheer me up. Seokjin-ah.” He finally called.

“What do you mean by ‘Seokjin-ah’?!” the eldest complained and Namjoon looked at him. “but we’re alone right now?” “The kids are nearby.” “You let me call you that even when we’re at a fan sign or some even where they are around.” But just one glare from Jin, and he did shut up. “Okay, Seokjin-hyung.” “What is it ,Namjoon-ah?”

“Sing me a song.”

“Huh? Why? You got your cell phone just right there.”

The younger one shook his head. “Hearing it live is much more better,” He reasoned and Jin rolled his eyes. “What song do you want me to sing?”

“Something cheerful that would help me not to wallow in self pity.”

“Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts

Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts

Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts

Rise like the Bulletproof Boy Scouts

Rise, be brave

 

The brave Bulletproof Boy Scouts, we also get

our popularity bravely, gegeget it

I'm Rap Monster, lightly sweeping

away all of the rap retirees, bebebeat it-

 

oh, Jungkook-ah!”

 

Namjoon chuckled at Jin’s cut attempt of rapping as he raised his brow when the male called for their youngest. He must have forgotten the lyrics or he maybe he is embarrassed? Well either way, that was cute. And he too, didn’t miss the slight blush on both of Jin’s cheeks.

 

“Yes, Hyung?” They heard Jungkook calling over from the next room. “Can you come here for awhile? Hyung needs you to go and do some errand.” He reasoned. “Why should it be Jungkookie, hyung?? You can just make Hobi-hyung go!” It was none other than Taehyung. “Yah! Kim Taehyung! Are you trying to shoo me away?!” J-Hope interfered. “well, pretty much, yes !” Namjoon and Seokjin could hear Taehyung and Jungkook’s giggle from the kitchen and shook their head. “Hey, just let Hoseok- Seokjin?” Namjoon found no one beside him and guessed he must have gone to them. He then saw him with both arms on his side, looking at the three youngsters. “No ,Tae. If I didn’t separate you from Jungkook as soon as possible, you won’t start cleaning.” And Namjoon couldn’t agree more. The room looked exactly like when they have left it. “So you’re just calling Kookie to do your errand to separate me?” Taehyung pouted, puffing his cheeks cutely while he looked wide-eyed to his eldest hyung.

 

All of them could see how Jin slightly back away because damn, it was hard to resist Taehyung when he starts doing his aegyo. Not only Jungkook and Jin, but even Suga fell for him. Jin sighed and braced himself. “I’m sorry, Tae. But you really should clean the room up and Jungkook here is distracting you from doing it.” He reasoned and ruffled Taehyung’s fluffy hair. “I’ll be back really quick.” Jungkook assured and slowly peeled Taehyung off of his body. “So what do you need me for, hyung?” “Well, hyung just need you to buy some instant seasoning. I will text you the name, okay?” The maknae nodded his head and he went back to Taehyung. “I’ll be going first then. Be good and clean the room, hyung.” He smiled and pressed their foreheads together, a gesture they always do whenever they need to separate. “I know that, you don’t have to tell me that. Be safe.” Taehyung mumbled and the latter nodded. “Come back quickly.” He then added. “I will, don’t worry.” Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung’s lips.

 

Namjoon wasn’t sure of when did Jin had pulled his phone out. But one thing, he was sure that Jin was recording their maknaes interactions. “They’re too cute.” Jin said and pried his phone away, stuffing it into his pocket when Jungkook turned around. “I’ll be going now, hyung.” He smiled and excused himself. “Be safe, Kookie.” His hyungs all said in unison and the maknae simply nodded before he left and the NamJin couple also went back to their kitchen to continue cooking. Of course, not before reminding the two to clean the room up.

 

Walking, pacing and running, the two started to pick and organize their things properly. Of course, while playing around here and there.


“You shouldn’t be doing it like that way, Jimin-ah.” As soon as Suga appeared, he took over the cake and started to smear the cream all over the cake –same way Jimin did it. “How’s that any different from what I did, hyung?” he questioned but without Suga answering and kept doing things his own, at least the cream were smeared all over the cake properly now. “You’re good at this, hyung.” He mumbled. “And you know what hyung?”

“What?”

“You look hot doing it.”

“What the heck.”

“I’m serious!” Jimin laughed and tasted the cream with his finger, waiting for Suga’s reaction which sadly, he didn’t get.

 

But as good as Suga was on it, it didn’t appear to be pretty enough.

“Hyung, let’s just eat this and order a plain cake.” Jimin suggested and Suga eventually agreed.

“..Let’s just do that.” Suga mumbled and took out his phone.

 

Jimin let his hyung to have a conversation with the cake shop where they will order their cake and decided to have a taste of the cake Yoongi had ‘decorated’.

“Oh, this is good.” He said to himself and continued to eat until he noticed that Yoongi is done with his phone call yet he didn’t let go of his phone yet. “Hyung, are you ignoring me for your phone? Who is that? Are you cheating on me?” Jimin was half joking and half serious when he asked that.

“I’m not, baby.” Suga finally put his phone down and stared at Jimin who was chewing on the soft cake. “It’s good then.” He said in between his chew and smiled at Suga.

“Give me one.” Yoongi smiled back, pointing to the cake and Jimin cut one for him. “Open up.”


“Ohh, Jungkookie, you’re back.” Jin smiled as he saw Jungkook coming from the front door, a plastic bag on his hands. “I bought ice creams.” He informed and Jin nodded as he took the things he needed while telling Jungkook to put the ice creams inside their freezer. “Then you can go back to Taehyung now. Apparently they have finished cleaning and now decorating the room. Anyway, thank you, Kookie.” Jungkook smiled his cute bunny smile.

“You’re welcome, hyung. I expect delicious treat as my reward.”

“Hyung will make it deliciously for all of you. Don’t worry.” Jin patted Jungkook’s hair and let him go back to the room.

 

“Taetae-hyung, I’m back.”

 

“Oh! Jungkookie! Can you please hang this up there?” Hoseok was the one to answer him. “Where’s V hyung?” he asked but still come to help the rapper anyway. “He’s searching for some balloons.” “Oh..”


“hyung, you put the macaroons and all, I’ll be the one writing the ‘caption’.” Suga rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng yet he got to his work, pulling the cake out of its box and began to arrange the colorful macaroons, grapes and the ‘happy birthday’ sign before passing it over to Jimin. After writing the ‘BTS 1st anniversary, and arraying the candles then some more decorations finally the cake are all set. They put it back into the box, carefully as not to mess the already beautifully decorated cake.

 

"We're done here! Let's go back now!"


Blowing and blowing, Taehyung felt like his neck was going to explode blowing air into all of these balloons. Not to mention they don't have any blower that made them no choice but to do it by mouth.

Hoseok and Jungkook soon all joined and suffered the same pain as Taehyung, quickly blowing and decorating and setting the table aand.. TA-DAH! They're also done with their job!

 

Feeling the octopus are all cooked, Seokjin finally turned the stove off and let it be for some moments.

"Hyung, we're back!" Jimin called excitedly as Suga followd behind him with the cake carefully balanced on his hand.

"Welcome back." Jin and Namjoon greeted them warmly. "We're here done also. You can go in first." Seokjin said as he watched Rapmon bringing Japchae and rice to the room the three had just cleaned.

"Don't spill it." Jin warned and Rapmon just hummed, carefully bringing the foods inside as he soon followed with his own dish.

 

"Kookie, sat beside me." Taehyung patted on the available space on his side as he pulled Jungkook down to sit there. Smiling satisfiedly after. Jungkook also smiled at his hyung and ruffled his hair again much to Taehyung's complaint.

When all of the dish were served, they started to sing.

 

"5,6,7,8"

 

" Happy birthday to us

Happy birthday to us

Happy birthday to Bangtan

Happy birthday to us!"

 

And the candle went off before anyone else could blow it. The culprit? It was none other than their lovely alien.

He laughed , clapped and cheered cutely on his own as the members started to complaint.

"Wha- this guys is really.." J-Hope didn't finish his sentence as he tackled him down to the floor while Suga on the other hand stood up, pretending as if he was going to hit V.

"Ah Jungkookie!" V laughed for help but the younger shook his head.

 

"You're one at fault, hyung."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead !

Next : VKook