[BTS Episode] 방탄소년단 '화양연화pt.1' jacket shooting

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook stayed by the side as Taehyung had his photo shoot with Rap Monster, using his phone to capture their pictures but he mostly focused on Taehyung, taking his picture perfectly but sometimes he would take both of their photos so that the leader won’t have any complaint.

Jungkook gave the camera a peek of the master piece-Taehyung’s photo- he had just captured and smiled a small smile.

“Yay! It’s done!” Taehyung cheered happily and jumped over to the group’s youngest. 

“Don’t I look handsome?” Taehyung grinned as he took a look at Jungkook’s phone. “Of course you do.” Jungkook chuckled as he pressed on the option button and changed his phone’s wallpaper. Taehyung blushed at the action and hit him softly. “Why’d you change your screen wallpaper to that!” he complained and Jungkook shrugged. “Why not? It’s cool and you look good.”

Taehyung raised his brow. “Just good?” Jungkook then rolled his eyes and flicked Taehyung’s forehead. The elder yelped an ‘Ow!’ and glared at him. “How disrespectful!” he said dramatically. “Stop it or I’m hitting you again.” He threatened and Taehyung pouted. “How mean.” He said and went to turn away but Jungkook grabbed him by his forearm and turned him around. Cue for Taehyung to yelp once more when the boy pressed his lips against his.

Jungkook pulled aback second after. “Just joking, you look absolutely stunning and perfect, babe.” He said, lips only millimeters away from Taehyung’s. “And I’m so not going to hit you. I’ll kiss you instead.” Taehyung burnt up, his cheeks flushing red. “You cheese, get away from me!” he squealed and pushed Jungkook away. The younger stumbled with a laugh and chased after his hyung who ran around the set as if he was some kind of murderer. 

 

“Just do a photo that show your closeness to each other.” Called the cameraman and both Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their head.

At first, they only sat closely together and was told to show more.

“Easy.” Taehyung said and immediately put his palm on top Jungkook’s head. “What-“ And he proceeded to give a comfortable massage on his head. Jungkook closed his eyes in instinct and threw his head back lightly.

“Good.” Called the camera and they was told to change pose.

This time, Jungkook leaned his body on V's back, eyes still closed. "Good, next."

Taehyung simply hooked one of their arms together, the younger's head on V's shoulder.

"Last one."

"Hyung, you know that one. Whenever we come back from schedules and you just sprawled on bed messily and I laid on your thigh."

"Ah, I know I know."

Taehyung nodded and laid on his back vertically on the bed as Jungkook settled on one of his thigh.

"Good! And that's a wrap!" The cameraman called and both got up. "Thank you for your hard work!" They shouted before leaving the set.

 

The cameraman checked their photos and nodded his head in satisfication. "I'll go and call Suga and J-Hope." One of the staff called but said cameraman stopped her. "The photo looked more natural because they're an actual couple, call Suga and Jimin instead." He instructed and she nodded in understanment.

 

"Yoongi-yah, Jimin!" She yelled and both boys rustled there.

"Yes?" They said in sync. "You guys are next." She said simply and Jimin raised a questioning brow.

"Shouldn't it be Yoongi-hyung and J-Hope hyung?" He asked.

"Cameraman said the photos will look natural if you are an actual couple." SHe shrugged her shoulder.

Yoongi looked over to Jimin and chuckled quietly. "Well, quiet rare I got to actually shoot with you." He said and held Jimin's hand, dragging him to where they should be filming.

"And it's better we got to shoot here together compared to our other albums." Suga continued.

"Why?"

 

"Because I'm always In The Mood For Love whenever I'm with you." Yoongi grinned.

 

 

And everyone who heard that excluding Jimin had just barfed rainbows and unicorn.

 

"You Cheese!" Shouted the younger, embarassed.


Written : 2015.08.08-09

Published : 2015.08.10

A/N : haha decided to make this vkook with lil but yoonmin . Leave comments !

A/N 2 : dont think my story left anymode impact T^T peoples who comments got lesser and lesser. 

Next : YoonMin