[BTS IN NORWAY] Suddenly, A Battle!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Grumpy much, maknae?" J-Hope teased as he heard their maknae's groan for the nth time that day.

"Shut up." Jungkook glared, "hyung."

"You totally didn't want to call me hyung just now!" Hoseok gasped dramatically, going away to rant about how mean Jungkook is being and where did that cutie fluff ball Jeon Jungkook went to.

"Oh, come on! Tae will come soon! Anyway forget about him, isn't having Jiminnie hyung with you enough?" Jimin appeared from nowhere, grinning his 99999 watt smile at him.

"Forget about him? Me? Forgetting about my Taetae hyung?" Jungkook scoffed, "and no, having you by my side means nothing. Go bother someone else. You have your own boyfriend and I'm also taken, thank you very much."

"Whoa, aren't you going overboard, Kook?" Jin shook his head in disapproval as he watched how their supposed to be baby of the group acted.
Instead of saying anything,

Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance, his arms crossed accross his chest.

He hates to be the youngest in this kind of situation.

"Jin's right, Jungkook. Calm your and let's wait for Taehyung. I believe he should be arriving now?"
"Well, he should be and I still don't get any message."

"Dude, chill. He may be still in the air-"
Yoongi's sentence was cut as Jungkook's phone beeped.

And the 5 members swore, they have never seen their maknae checking his notification that fast. Not even when the notification of Big Bang - BANG BANG BANG MV came.

"Surprise?" Jungkook read the message out loud and just then, his phone rang. This time, an incoming call.

From Taehyung.

"Hyung! Where are-"
"Look behind, Kookie!"

And Jungkook didn't waste anytime. He whipped his head back and he heard it cracking but to hell with it.

Kim ing Taehyung finally arrived.
It's Kim ing Taehyung in the flesh!

Jungkook passed his phone to anyone beside him and ran past everyone on his way, embracing the older male tightly as soon as he reached the guy's already open arms.

"Goddamn finally!" He huffed, arms around Taehyung's waist as he pressed the elder close to him.
"Hello." Taehyung said in english as he patted Jungkook's back, "excited much?"

"I've been waiting for you." Jungkook smiled, breathing in the familiar scent of his favorite hyung.

"1,2,3...Poof! The Brat forgot 'frown'. The Brat learnt the ability 'smile'!" J-Hope commented with a snort.

The maknae turned to glare at him yet again.

"The Brat used 'glare', it's super effective!" Jimin narrated excitedly. "Trainer Jimin's J-Hope fainted!"

"What the ," Taehyung laughed out loud at Hoseok's poor act of fainting.

"Trainer Jimin sent out Mario, what will The Brat do?"

"Mario in pokemon? Yeah, sure. Whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"The Brat used 'Bunny Smile'!" Taehyung 'attacked'.

"Hyung, not you too!" Jungkook cried out, he's so done with his hyung.

"Argh! It's super effective! Trainer Jimin's Mario fainted!" Jin grinned.

"Seokjin hyung, you too? Seriously? Damn it we're in the middle of a road!"

"Trainer Jimin sent out Rap Monster! What will The Brat do?" Jimin continued.

"Run!" Taehyung exclaimed.
"No! There's no running from trainer's battle!" Jimin frowned.

"Uh, what can you do against Rap Mon hyung." Taehyung mumbled, nibbling on his lips.

"Rap Monster used 'English Time'!"

Cue for Namjoon to start with his high leveled english.

"It's super effective!" Taehyung gasped, "Player The Brat's Sitrus berry restore-"

"A wild Suga appeared! Suga used 'Shut The Up'! It's ultra effective! Everyone fainted. THE END. Now shut the up and get going."


Written : 2016.05.17

Published : 2016.05.17

 

© @safirethealba twitter account