[Twitter] VKook Shippers' Wish That Had Been Granted By Kim Taehyung

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Kookie, Kookie come here!!" Taehyung shouted from his bedroom as his deep voice resonated through their whole dorm. "Just a minute!" The maknae yelled back as he quickly shove the cookie he was eating down his throat only to choke.

Jin who was watching him shook his head and ruffled the male's head whilst giving him a glass of water. Jungkook soundlessly thanked him as his hand was busy patting his chest and his mouth coughing.

 

"Kookie?" Taehyung's voice was heard once again as the male neared the scene. Jungkook gulped the water down and looked to his youngest hyung. "What happened?" The other asked worriedly. "Choked. On a cookie." Jin playfully rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook to his oh so favorite hyung. "So? What is it?" Jungkook asked after he had recovered. "Oh right! Come here! Come here!" Taehyung excitedly said as he dragged Jungkook to his, Jimin and J-Hope's shared room.

 

They ignored Jimin and Suga making out plus J-Hope's 'another one!?' Then proceed to Taehyung's bed. The older smiled and give Jungkook a look of his phone.

"What does this mean?" He asked excitedly.

Jungkook frowned and took the device.

 

@BTS_twt noooo kookie take a selca with tae instead !!!

 

"She wants me to take a selca with you instead.. i think?"

Taehyung smiled big. "Your english has improved!" He beamed and Jungkook playfully gasped and threw him a hurted look.

"You only call to mock me?"

Taehyung laughed. "No! Of course no~! I have translated it anyway." He said and squished Jungkook making the latter groan but he did not do anything.

"So the reason you want me?"

"To show you that this world needs more VKook!" He pumped his fist in the air. "This world doesn't need JiKook!" He added again, oblivious to the offended gaze Jimin threw behind his head.

"You want us to take selfie together?"

"Yes! You not want to?"

"I'm not Jungkook if I don't want to do anything together with you, hyung."

"Ew." Taehyung faked vomit but he laughed anyway.

 

Jungkook quitted the twitter app and went to camera instead. He then directed it to them both until Taehyung stopped him.

"Wait, Kookie!"

"What?"

"Turn the other way! We're going to shoot Yoongi hyung and Jimin too!" He protested making Jungkook to laugh whole heartedly.

"Okay, okay." He nodded and spun them around. "What kind of selca?"

"A weird one, of course!"

The maknae rolled his eyes but he still complied to his hyung's wish. They immediately took a 4 photos collage with same pose.

Laughing when they saw the result but since it was cute -in Taehyung's opinion- they decided to post it. Of course with a little of edit here and there.

 

"Done!" Taehyung cheered and started to do his little weird -cute for Jungkook- dance. "Shut up will you two!!" Yoongi grumbled angrily and that's how the VKook couple got shused away from Taehyung's own room.

 

Taehyung, rather than pouting he went to Jin and started to tell the eomma how he and Jungkook had posted a selfie and posted in on their twitter.

 

"I have fulfilled one of VKook shipper's wish!!!" He yelled loudly and Jungkook could only shook his head in amusement.

 

"THIS WORLD NEEDS MORE VKOOK!!!!"

 

 

"KIM TAEHYUNG, SHUT THE UP!! I'M TRYING TO THIS HOT OVER HERE AND JUNG HOSEOK GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE !!!" -SG


Written : 2015.07.12 (i think..)

Published : 2015.07.16

A/N : OMG! It has beeb a month since i officiallu graduated lol anywaa leaves comments and hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading

Next : NamJin