[American Hustle Life] Cameraman

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Hello, I'm from Korea," Taehyung greeted the bunch of girls near them, Jungkook tailing behind him with camera on his hands as he filmed his dear hyung who was trying to interact with foreigners.

"Oh, cool!" One of the girls replied.
"Yeaa, LA? You LA?"

Jungkook didn't know if he should laugh at his hyung's english but honestly he's not any better so he thought he have no right to do so. But he laughed anyway.

"Yeah!"
"Ohhh, good! How are you?"
Choruses of 'good' sounded and Taehyung smiled, seeming to be happy that his attempt to talk to strangers succeded.
"How are you?" They asked back.
"I'm fine!" Taehyung said, "How- How old are you?"

Oh, this hyung of his is so adorable!

And when he received his answers, he could only responds with 'Ohhh and Yeahhh'

Jungkook swore Taehyung's cuteness will be the dead of him.

"My name is V. Your name is?"

One by one, they stated their identity.

"Oh good!"
"We're cousins." The girl name Katie -or someothing sorry if I mess up your name gurl >< -
"Cousins?" Taehyung repeated, "Ohh, good! Good!"

"Uhh, my family is Jungkook. Is the-"
Everyone said they hi to Jeon Jungkook who waved back at them.
"Uh is, cameraman!"

Jungkook looked at his hyung -boyfriend- with a 'what-the-hell' expression which got completely ignored by.

"Oh, cool!"

Suddenly, someone from a far called for the girls and they finally parted ways, "Bye bye!"

 

"What's with the cameraman," Jungkook punched Taehyung's shoulder.
"Ow!" Taehyung playfully pouted as he shoved Jungkook away. "I don't know what else to say."
"You can always say boyfriend."
"What are you saying, this camera is rolling, isn't it!"

Jungkook snorted and turned away to return the camera

 


 

 

"Jungkookie? Are you mad?"
"Hm? I'm not."
"You haven't been talking to me."
"That's because you've been sticking to Jimin and Hope hyung all day long."
"Well... Now that we're back at the dorm, hug me, Kookie."
"Why should I? Aren't I only your cameraman?"

"I know it! You grudge holding brat!" Taehyung groaned.
"Yea, Imma grudge holding brat and cameraman."
"Fine, I'm sorry for calling you my cameraman!"
"Yea, I forgive you."
Taehyung whined when Jungkook didn't make a move from his bed, "C'mon, Kookie I apologized. I won't do that again, okay? Now come here before I get angry."

Jungkook raised his brow and looked at Taehyung.
"You? Get mad? At me? For what reason?"

Oh god, Jungkook's staring so intensely and it would be a big fat lie to say that Taehyung wasn't intimidated.

"Erm.. because you're being a jerk and ignored me?" Taehyung smiled sheepishly.
"At least I'm not a jerk who calls his boyfriend a cameraman."
"Are you calling me a jerk, Kookie?"
"I am and I won't say sorry until you suceeded in melting me."
"What should I do? Kookie do you want ice cream?"

"Who eat ice cream at midnight?"
"Well.. I do," Taehyung mumbled dejectedly as he hoped down his bed.
Jungkook watched his older boyfriend walking off somewhere but made no move to follow even though he was itching to do so.

"Whatever, I'll just sleep," He mumbled to himself and pulled the duvet to cover his head.

It was not long when he felt his mattress dipping and someone peeled the cover off.
"Kookie, warm milk,"
As expected, it was Taehyung.

"Come on, this will make you sleep better," Taehyung tugged on his sleep and as much as Jungkook wanted to stay mad at Taehyung he found himself giving up.
Slowly, he got up into a sitting position, taking the glass in his hands.

"Thank you," He whispered, running his hand on Taehyung's hair who immediately snuggled close to the touch.
"Welcome, Kookie," Taehyung smiled as he watched as Jungkook gulped the liquid down.

But there was still around half the glass when Jungkook pried the drink away and pulled Taehyung in.
Jungkook kissed Taehyung, milk flowing from his mouth to the other's as some dripped down Jungkook's arms which were holding on Taehyung's chin.

They pulled back shortly, panting.
"What's.. What's that for?"
"Because you've been eyeing this milk for quite sometimes now."
"I'm not," Taehyung pouted he his milk covered lips anyway.

Jungkook chuckled as he drank the rest before climbing down his bed, together with Taehyung of course, and put away the glass before he washed his messy hand.

"Now, do you forgive me?"
"Can I really stay mad at you?" Jungkook sighed and they went to Taehyung's bed because they're both a lazy to climb up to Jungkook's.

"I love you, Taehyung."
"Mhm, I know. I love my cameraman too."
" you, Tae. Sleep alone for tonight." Jungkool groaned and hopped off the bed, reaching for his own.

"I was just joking! Hey, Jungkookie don't leave me!"

 


 

written : 2016.06.05

published : 2016.06.05

 

Awww i'm losing subscribers ;-;