[NOW BTS In Thailand] Sssh..

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm certain it was the one in thailand and not in europe XC

Rated M for some part XD no tho xD


"Like I said, let's just go with the beggar concept!" Taehyung whined, stomping his feet on the ground childishly as he showed his infamous, cute pout.

"How can you be so sure we're going to win with that concept,Tae?" Jimin sighed for the nth times as he looked straight at his pouting fellow 95liner.

"Jiminnie hyung is right." Jungkook joined in but nevertheless, he wrapped his arms around the male from behind.

Taehyung whimpered at the two. "I've got the feeling! I swear with my cute face on the line, we'll win! Why can't you guys believe in me?"

"It's not that we don't believe in you,Tae." Jimin put a hand on top of Taehyung's head and slightly ruffled it."It's just.." he trailed, eyes looking up to find Jungkook's to search for some reasons that will make Taehyung understand. But the maknae just shrugged his shoulders. As loss as he was,making the oldest from the three rolled his eyes.

"It's just what?" Taehyung held onto Jimin's hands, his pout didn't disappear just yet.

"No, never mind forge-" it came to him as fast as lightning and in matter of second, Jimin's eyes sparkled with hint of mischief as he looked to the two younger. "Then how about we make a bet?" He challenged.

Taehyung raised a brow and slowly let go of Jimin. "What bet?" He asked, seeming to be interested.

Jungkook facepalmed. "Seriously? We've only have less than half a day before the photoshoot start and now you guys are betting?" He said in disbelief.

"Chill, Kookie!" Jimin linked his arms with Jungkook's while hand still holdin onto Taehyung. "Whatever, don't count me in." Jungkook reminded and Jimin snorted. "You got no jams, Kookie." 

"I don't care hyung. I'd rather not join because i know your bet wouldn't be a 'normal' kind of bet and it must be something crazy as hell."

"Well, it's up to you."

"Jiminnie, tell me the bet!"

"Alright,alright. First, we'll go with Taetae's beggar concept."

"Yay!"

"I sense a but." Jungkook mumbled and frowned when Jimin finally released himself from the both and leaned into Taehyung. Close until their nose touched.

"But if we lose.." 

Taehyung gulped.

"W-What?"

"For 2 months straight, we'll..."

"I said i'm not joining you guys."

"Ugh..silence, Kookie. I know you will enjoy this too."

"For 2 months straight you will what?"

"We'll shove a toy up your and put a ring around your whenever we go to our schedules and you can't remove it until we're back at the dorm." He smirked, seeming to be pleased by his own idea.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief and their jaw seemed to have fallen to the ground.

Taehyung's mind began to work on something that he let out a gasp. Then he turned to the maknae to confirm his thought.

"Kookie, don't we have the next two months full of promotions?"

Jungkook nodded his head quietly and gulped. 'Damn, aroused Taehyung-hyung on stage..' he quickly shook his head to clear such thought.

"What?! Are you kidding me, Park Jimin!" He screeched, loud enough for Jimin and Jungkook to cover their ears.

"You're confident in winning, so what is the problem? Are you scared?"

Taehyung stayed still for awhile. Thinking of what Jimin had just said before he grumbled in annoyance.

"Fine! But if we win then.."

"Sure, whatever you wish,Taetae." Jimin nodded his head.

'Jiminnie is good at enduring things.. even with s, he can hold it almost perfectly just like that time. His weakness.. the only thing I can do is.. oh! I know! I know his weakness!'

"No for 2 months!" He declared and smiled as if they had just win a big award.

"What!?"

"All of your toys will be conficasted as well and you can't go to anyone for help or anything. Because if I or Jungkook found out, then we'll extend the period of time!"

The maknae who was watching all this time shook his head at how childish his two hyungs are.

"What? Are you scared, Jiminnie?" He playfully nudged the now silent Jimin by the side. "You were so sure that we're going to lose because of my concept, ri-"

"Challenge accepted!" Jimin declared bravely and Jungkook felt as if there was laser shot from both hyung's eyes.

He then cleared his throat to gain their attention.

"Let me make things clear."he grunted. "We'll do anything like usual. No trying to make us lose in purpose, okay?"

"I get that, you brat." Jimin messed Jungkook's hair and the latter just smiled simply before he revenged it to both Jimin and Taehyung, ruffling their heads in a mocking manner.

"Yah! We're your hyungs!" They protested.


 

"Jiminnie! Jiminnn!" Taehyung called excitedly as they arrived at their photoshoot location on the seashore. Jungkook looked at his other hyung who practically flew to Taehyung in excitement as they stared to jump and dance in a weird way and for some reason, rather than feeling embarassed like he mostky do, he joined his crazy hyungs. Having fun together.

Taehyung bounced closer to Jungkook and Jimin, planting a soft, quick kiss on their lips before he jumped away in attempt to run but the two more athletic ones caught up to him in no time as they both hugged him from behind.

"What's that for?" Jungkook asked with a small laugh as Jimin added again. "I think he want to change our concept from a flowe-boy beggar to a making out super hot beggar." Taehyung snorted at the comments and slipped out of their hold the moment their grip loosened. Then he continued his ran that the three ended up playing tag most of the day.

But oh well..

They're starting to forget something.


 

The three cheered in delight when the winner was announced and it turned out to be them. Mocking the rest of the hyungs, they formed a small circle and started to jumping in happiness.

"I can't believe we win!" Jimin shouted, high fiving Taehyung and Jungkook before hugging them tightly.

"You guys are the best!" Taehyung cheered again, laughing even though he was squished by the other two.

Jungkook just laughed together with them as he studied them quietly.

'Are they pretending to forget about the bet?'

he asked inwardly but didn't voice it out.

"Jiminnie, remember your promise!"

'See? No way they will forget.'

"I know! Let's go now! Jungkookie,come! Hyungs too!"

'Huh?'

"H-Hah?" He asked in confusement. The two hyungs looked at him weirdly. "What promise?"

"You forgot? Jiminnie said he will treat all of us ice cream if we win ! And burger plus hotdog for me and you! Come on, i'm hungry!" Taehyung grinned excitedly as both he and Jimin held onto each of Jungkook's hand.

'E-Eh? Did Jiminnie promised that?!'

 

In the midst of his thinking, he spotted Jimin looking at him while smiling sheepishly as he mouthed,

'No in 2 months, I could die.'

"What?" Jungkook whispered lowly.

"Kookie?" Taehyung looked up to him with his pretty big eyes.

"Ah,n-nothing hyung." He smiled and continued to walk.

 

Secretly, he looked again to Jimin who was also looking at him. The shorter one raised his finger to his lips as if telling him to be quiet before then he said again.

'Don't remind him.'

 

'Damn Jiminnie-hyung.' Jungkook can't help but to laugh secretly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead !

Next : Vkook & YoonMin