[Run!BTS] Actually I've Succeeded, but It's A Little Bit Inappropriate so..

BTS : Behind The Scenes

3 days ~


"Hey, babe." Jungkook whispered as he found Jimin sitting on the passenger car of their van.
"Hey." Jimin replied shortly with his eyes closed.
"Where's Tae and hyung?"
"Dunno, haven't seen them. Maybe they went somewhere provate to faces." He chuckled.
Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and settled on the seat right behind Jimin's.
Without warning, he pushed down the seat. Scaring the poor guy in the proccess.
"What the!?"
"Sorry, hyung." Jungkook chuckled, "just, this way, it's easier to do this," he then wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulder.
The older then let out a chuckle as he put his hand on top of Jungkook's. "What happened to you? Acting so sweet and all?"
"What? Can't I? You're my boyfriend too." Jungkook said.
"Oh, finally you realized that. Now then stop giving all your attention to Taehyunggie and share some for me."
"You talk as if I don't care for you."
Jimin just laughed.
He then felt Jungkook's arm disappeared and instead two hands started massaging his shoulder.
"It hurts." Jimin exclaimed at the over strenght used.
"Just bear with it, you'll get used to it soon."
"But it hurts!"
But Jungkook shushed him down and continue to 'massage' the whimpering Jimin. At that time, Taehyung got inside the car, lips tad swollen.

"Hey, Tae."
The brunette blinked and looked at Jungkook and Jimin before he smiled a little, "Hi, watcha doing?"
"Massaging Jimin hyung."
"No, Taetae! He's hurting me! Tell him to stop!"
Taehyung laughed and sure, Jimin looked like he was in pain.
"Jungkookie, stop it."
And less in one second, Jungkook had his hands off the oldest out of the 3.

"You rascal. Why do you only listen to Tae?" He pouted, rubbing the aching shoulder of his and checked on the pale flesh beneath the clothes, "It turned red!" He gasped.
But Jungkook just laugh with a shrug.

"Jiminnie, come here. I'll massage you instead." Taehyung offered.
"Okay!"

But Jungkook seemed to think otherwise, he held onto Jimin and shook his head at Tae. "No, Tae. I said to Jimin that I will be taking care of him today."

Taehyung frowned, "Oh, really?" he said and when Jungkook nodded, he smiled. "Sure then, I'll just go for Yoongi hyung." he said jokingly and opened the door.
"Don't have , okay!" he warned before jumping off the car.

"We can't guarantee that." Jungkool breathed out silently.
"What?"
"Nothing, I just said I can't guarantee not to do anything to you because damn, you look so ing fine all along the game and it's hard to keep my hands to myself without wanting to touch you."
Jimin blushed at that.
"What are you talking about."
"And what more, baby. I'm even imagining things."
Jimin whined, face burning bright red, "Stop it, Kook."

Oh? He said it.
Not the exact word, though.

"Why should I stop?" Jungkook whispered, "I'm just saying the truth. I imagined how I want to push you down the floor when we're playing the survival game and kiss you senseless."
"Jungkoookie.."
"And maybe you against the tree with everyone watching."
"Stop it." Jimin whimpered,

No, he's gonna get hard.

"Or would you prefer being tied up? Maybe Tae and Yoongi can join the fun as well and we'll be doing you in front of anyone, including the came-"
"Please, stop it, Kookie!"

YES

"Did you get hard, baby?"
Jimin glared at the man behind him, desperately trying to cover his .
"Thanks to you!" He pouted.
Jungkook laughed out loud and got off the car to go to Jimin's side then he took his hand.

"Take responsibility." Jimin pouted.
"Of course." His hands then trailed to both of Jimin's armpits and lifted him up like a child.

Quickly, Jimin clung onto him like a koala and they disappeared somewhere.

"You're not inviting Tae and Yoongi hyung?"
"Nah, we'll make it up for them later."


written : 2016.05.01

published : 2016.05.01