[V App] 150807 BTS in Bangkok, Thailand

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Tae!"

"Thailand."

"Guk!"

"Guk, guk, guk. I really like it."

 

That was how Jung Hoseok started the two line poem of 'Thailand'.

Various complaints flooded to him and he laughed, "that's what I prepared." He said jokingly and turned to Jungkook. "Now, your turn." He said but the maknae refused him in speed of light.

"Who wants to do it?" He asked, shifting from the youngest he knows he will never win.

 

"Yoongi-hyung has good sense with these things." Jimin said and looked at the blonde beside him who groaned in protest but Jimin was not having it.

 

"Tae!" Jhope shouted.

"I didn't prepare," answered Suga as he looked at Jimin for help.

 

"Ready start, Tae!" Jimin spelled out.

 

"In Thailand."

"Why'd you do it immediately when it's Jimin!" Hoseok protested. "Cuz he's my boyfriend." Suga shrugged simply.

"Guk!"

"Wait, ok. How do you know what I'm going to come out with."

"I'll wait 5 second." He said with his never disappearing eyes smile.

"Ok, wait 5 second."

"There's barely any words starting with 'guk'!" Jin laughed on the back as Suga tried to think of something creative.

"Ok. It's too-ok." He finally decided.

 

"Start. Guk!" Jimin repeated again.

"Guk, Guk!" Yoongi said with his aegyo and peace sign.

 

Another trails of complains as the camera went towards Jin’s direction, filming him.

“Why is the camera filming me now!?” Jin asked, bewildered. Taehyung who sat on his side laughed. “It’s telling you to do it.” He then said.

“Tae!” Rapmon called.

“Taehyung!”

“Guk, Guk.” He brought his two fist to each sides of his face, doing aegyo.

“There’s really nothing to do with it!” he then added but the members paid no attention to him. “I think we should stop here.” Jimin said.

“People who are confident that they can liven this up, raise your hand!” Taehyung called hand up in the air.

“Taehyung.” Jin spoke.

“Is there anyone confident?”

“No, I-“

“Tae!” Suga cut him off by shouting the syllable out.

“Thailand Taehyunggie.”

“Guk!”

Taehyung just kept his smile and said nothing.

“If you do ‘guk, guk’ again, my hand will fly there (I’ll hit you).” The maknae said from the front with his satoori. Making the members laughed out loud.

“If you do ‘guk, guk’, I’ll throw you outside.” Suga added. And what can Taehyung do? He just laughed and said,

“Guk, guk, guk, guk.” While laughing.

“Ah, what is that,” Complained the leader and the rest.

“Lastly, should I try it?” The golden maknae offered.

“Yes, go ahead,” said J-Hope. “Tae!”

“Thailand is.”

“Guk!”

“Is guk.” He said, laughing sheepishly and J-Hope laughed. “This isn’t it. Don’t laugh for him! This was the most unfunny.” Blonde Suga complained.

“It was okay,” J-Hope chose to defend Jungkook.

“We are in Thailand right now.” J-Hope tried to change the topic but Rap Monster suddenly stopped him.

“Why’re you guys so bad in this?” he said with a judging look especially to Suga.

“Then what about you. Try it,” challenged the blonde.

“As expected our leader,” Jimin added and shut up when he was glared by Suga. “But you’re still da best, hyung.” He said sheepishly.

“This is like, super easy.” He said again, smug look on his face as if he had just thought if something incredibly amazing.

“Try it, try it.” J-Hope called and every eye turned to him, looking expectantly.

“Shout out the words for me.”

“Tae!”

“Taehyunngie!”

Taehyung looked at his hyung, curious of what he might said.

“Realy loves Gukkie (Kookie).”

Taehyung blinked his eyes for a while before he clapped his hand happily. “I didn’t even think of it! You're the best, hyung! and you're so right! Kookie, hyunggie really loves you!” he said, hugging his leader by the side. "Love you too, hyung." Jungkook chirped happily. “Well, that’s only natural.” Jin was one to say it and he received rolls of eyes from s. Rapmon smirked and gave him a high five.

“Hyung, you really are daebak.” Jungkook gave him thumbs up and Rapmon laughed maniacally then looked to Suga who looked pretty much defeated. The blonde clicked his tongue and turned away, sulking. Jimin secretly chuckled at his hyung and hugged him by the sides.

 “Hey, hyung. I still love you.”


Written : 2015.08.08

Published : 2015.08.09

A/ N : Finally an update after a while omg! please leave streams of comments and make me happy omg i have like 6 projects to do all the whilst updating my fics ><

Next : Namjin