[Rookie King] Jiminnie's Masking Time!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 7


Another punishment had been fated to go to Jimin as he laid down on the table. Waiting for what kind of absurd mask will be smeared all over his face. He ignored J-Hope and V's comment of how nice it smelled because he simply can't believe those two that easily. Then he felt Taehyung started to paint it on his face with the brush, messily not to say.

 

"Arrgh! You can't do this!" Jimin groaned while Taehyung just giggled. "Jungkook is the one who usually does this to me. Beside I prefer a sheet mask." He answered and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Of course. You will be nothing without Jungkook." He scoffed. "Just give'em to Yoongi-hyung!" He demanded and V stuck his tongue but still give it to Suga, of course after everyone got a share to mess with Jimin's face.

 

"I believe in you, Yoongi-hyung." Jimin half pleaded, he can't imagine how his face looked like right now.

"Leave it to me." The rapper nodded his head confidently and Jimin returned it. He felt the brush going all over his face, probably fixing all of the mess the members had made out of his face and started to finally mask him properly.

 

"All done!" Yoongi cheered after awhile and the rest members looked at his 'masterpiece'.

"You're good at this." Jin complimented and Suga smiled smugly.

"Well, he told me that I have to have the ability to do this if I want to be his husband. I don't have any option." He smirked and pulled Jimin up.

"Aigoo.. my Jiminnie is so cute in blue." He cooed sweetly and the dancer started to do his -disgustingly- cute aegyo.

"Aww, I want to kiss you but I can't and I won't right now."

"Why? I'm sure blue looks good on you too, hyung." Jimin put his arms around Yoongi's neck and tilted his head to the side before closing into him.

"Yah yah yah. Don't joke around." Suga protested and pried him off of himself. "Later okay, after you washed it all of."

Jimin pouted adorably. "You will help me peel this off right?"

"If you want me too."

The male immediately brightened up as his eyes smiled.

 

 

"You know the camera is still rolling, right?" Rap Monster said but he failed to catch their attentions as they're too focused on each other.

"Well, we'll just snip-snip this part off!" J-Hope shrugged as his hands formed a scissors and started to dance weirdly.

 

"These peoples.." -jjk


Written : 2015.06.19

Published : 2015.06.23

A/N : hello ^^ thank you for reading! I hope you guys like this and please leave comments before you continue your day! Have a nice day ahead ❤

Next : Vkook, VJin & mention of NamJoon