[Behind The Show] Unbelievable!!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook had always known that V is good in basketball, so he didn't expect V to actually miss his shot at their little game. He couldn't help but to laugh at his hyung's rare miss. He was by no mean uncertain wether to actually hit him with the hammer toy or not.

"He was aiming for your face!" Jin provacated as he looked at Taehyung's surprised expression. "I-I'm not." He denied, laughing emptily when he saw the -obviously faked but not in hus eyes- offended looks in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook received the squeaky hammer as he watched in amusement at how the hyungs playfully pushed Taehyung into his knees.

Jungkook was still hesitating that he only smacked the hammer to his hand several times as he looked at the hyung in front of him.

"What are you waiting for!" V shouted, his voice somehow filled with frustations and Jungkook raised his brow challengingly. "Come at me!!" The latter shouted again and Jungkook immediately hit him -too hard- on his head that he was afraid Taehyung will his brain out. He only realized it when Taehyung let out a long scream of 'aargh!!'

"Oh gosh! I didn't mean to hit you that hard!"

"I ing hate you, Jeon Jungkook!" He wailed dramatically, rubbing his poor skull. "Hyung, I didn't mean to do that." Jungkook kneeled down in front of his hyung who's throwing trantum right there and then.

"I don't care but you did it! You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" He said and crawled away from the maknae.

"And I'll kidnap him." Jimin chirped happily.

"Then you take the room! I'll be sleeping with mama!" he pouted, shooting glare at Jimin who just smiled sheepishly.

"No way!" Rapmon shouted and Taehyung blinked his eyes, looking at the male with a big puppy eyes.

"Please..?" He begged.

"No. You're sleeping with me!" Jungkook hugged him from the back and forcefully pulled him to the corner of the room despite his loud complaints and protest.

"What's with your grip! You're no human!" The members heard Taehyung shouted as he tried to break free from the painfully hard grip of the golden maknae.

"Well! Maybe you've turned me into one of your kind!"

"What!? You're talking like I'm not a human!"

 

"Well, you're not." Hoseok deadpanned as he frowned when Taehyung gasped and looked at all them back and forth.

"Then what am I?" He asked, cutely confused.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the stupidness of their Kim Taehyung. "Isn't that obvious?"

"What?!"

 

"Alien." They chorused.


Written : 2015.06.25

Published : 2015.06.29

A/N : I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead and please leave comment <3

Next : NamJin