[Rookie King] Guilty Eomma

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 8


V laughed uneasily when he once again hot the beat wrong at the frying pan game. Seeing as J-Hope and Jimin hit Rap Monster and Jungkook's head with the hammer. He bit his lips when he saw Jin coming to him and flinched when the sound of Jin hitting the wall hardly made contact with his eardrums.

 

He won't hit me that hard.. right?

 

He flashed Jin a pitiful looks but it seems the older didn't pay it any attention and he groaned when Jimin continued to provocate him.

 

Damn you Park Ji.

 

But Taehyung isn't one to give up. He kept sending glances to Jin or maybe the rests to 'help' him. Jungkook seemed to notice this and he smiled at Taehyung, mumbling he won't really do it that hard. Making the second youngest nod his head and maybe finally put some 'believe' in Jungkook's word and in Jin.

 

However, it was a twist when the toy hammer banged hard to the back of his head. It was as if he immediately blanked and the next thing he knew he was laughing bitterly before the pain fully registered on his body. 

 

"It hurts.." he mumbled lowly, putting his palm on the back of his hand where Jin had hit him just then. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, pulling V's chair closer to him as he held onto V's hands which was holding his head. "I'm not.. Seokjin hyung hit me so hard.." he wailed. Jungkook just asked his hyung pitifully and turned his head around. "It won't last long." He said and kissed the small bump that was forming. Then proceeded to his cheeks.

 

"I still can't believe he hit me that hard." He said and Jungkook chuckled. "Me too."

 

"Jin-hyung, aren't you too mean?" Rap Monster pointed out as they all watched the VKook moments. And after that some more comments flooded in, making Jin feeling wronged and guilty. He looked at the baby alien sitting accross of him, pouting and whimpering.

 

Finally after some second, he stood up and approached the male.

"Taetae." He called and Taehyung looked up to the hyung then down when said hyung crouched down on the floor. He let Seokjin took his hand and he stared confusedly at him.

 

"Hyung's wrong. I'm sorry for hitting you that hard." He apologized and Taehyung shook his head softly. "It's fine.." he mumbled.

"Are you okay?"

"I am."

"Does it still hurting?"

"Not really."

And Jin stood up with a sigh. "Alright then, if you say so." He said and hugged Taehyung who smiled and hugged him back. Mumbling a playful 'eomma'.

 

Jin cooed at the alien's cuteness. "My baby is so cute." He said and pecked the top of Taehyung's head before he petted him softly and left to his seat.

Taehyung grinned and turned to Jungkook who was smiling at him. He raised a brow. "It's rare to see you didn'y get jealous?"

Jungkook breathed out a laugh. "I won't get jealous if it's Namjoon-hyung or Jin-hyung." He reasoned.

"Why?"

"Why should I be jealous of our own eomma and appa?"

 

Taehyung giggled.

"You're right."

 


Written : 2015.06.19

Published : 2015.06.23

A/N : Hi! Another chapter is uploaded! I hope you guys like this and please leave comments before leaving ^^ have a nice day!

Next : VKook & YoonMin