[Rookie King] You Should Be More Careful!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Behind The Scene


Jungkook watched as Jin, J-Hope and V filmed the reenactment of year 2002. He saw J-Hope swinging that towel in his hand dangerously near Taehyung's head as he excitedly jumped up and down. And true, It finally hit the poor boy by the side of his head. 

 

Jin, being the mother he is immediately gasped and went to his aid while Hoseok apologized to him non stop. Jungkook shook his head disapprovingly at his hyung's behaviour. What if it hit his eyes? He though silently and went to Taehyung.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" He asked quietly, brushing V's hair away from his forehead. "I'm fine." V chuckled low and he rubbed his left eye. "It hit your eyes?" Taehyung shook his head. "Not really.. just slightly." He grinned his box smile. "That Hoseok-hyung.. should be more careful." He mumbled low and groaned when Taehyung pinched his nose. "Hyuung!"

 

"My Kookie is really cute! But I'm really fine." Taehyung kissed his lips then bumped their foreheads together. "But still go an take some eye drop or what so ever. What will we do if it redenned." "If my Kookie say so." He said and skipped over to the staff while Jungkook took a different route to Hoseok.

 

"Hyung!" He called, making J-Hope jump in surprise before raising a questioning brow when he saw the maknae with both hands stabbed on his hips. "You should be more careful! You even hit his eyes!" He scolded and J-Hope lightly roll his eyes. "I did?! Really ?! And I know, I apologized to Taetae already earlier." He argued. Jungkook huffed in disastisfication and Hoseok recognized that look.

 

"Alright, I swear with EXO's popularity in the line I'll never do it again and will be more careful. Okay?"

Jungkook finally nodded and went away, mostly to Taehyung.

Seokjin who heard their conversation gave the 'hope' of the group a look. Why should you swear with another artist' popularity.."

 

J-Hope grinned sheepishly.

"Because we still have a long way to go?"

 

".....Nonsense."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Written : 2015.06.17

Published : 2015.06.19

A/N : please leave comments before you go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : YoonMin