[Bangtan Bomb] 95z Dance Time With a Beat App

BTS : Behind The Scenes

As soon as the camera was turned off, Jimin came back to Jungkook and gave him a light hit on the head.

"That's for hitting my stomach.You put quite a lot of strenght don't you!"

he barked and the maknae laugh. "That's for always taking Taehyunggie away." He stuck his tongue out and pulled the blonde to his lap. "Now you're not going anywhere,hyung. Stay here." He grumbled to the giggling Taehyung. Jimin scoffed. "You should just say so if you want your Taehyung." He said and pushed Taehyung on the shoulder jokingly, but hard enough for his head to collide with Jungkook's.

"Ah!" Taehyung groaned. "Yah! Jiminnie!" Jungkook was the one who called him and tried to pull him by the hem of his shirt but since Taehyung was on his lap, he failed to do so.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung turned to him worriedly as he gently patted on the spot where he had accidentaly hitted.

"I'm fine. What about you? Does it hurt?"

V shook his head and smiled. "I'm okay too."

"Then it's good." Jungkook playfully pecked his hyung's forehead.

"Anyway.." "hmm?" "Did Jimin do something to you while I was away?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the question. "Yes.."

"What did he do?"

"Well.. he did this to me.." Jungkook motioned Taehyung to got off of his lap as he too, stood up. He then lightly pushed V down to sat on the chair and he got behind the male, starting to do what Jimin had did to him. Headlocking and bumping his chest to V with much love.

"Ah, yah yah!" V hitted on his arms and Jungkook laughed, releasing him.

"That's what he do." He said with his bunny smile and once again returned to their original position. "Play with me more,hyung." He mumbled out of the sudden and V raised a brow. "I play with you a lot, Kookie. Earlier we even went to you 2 times."

"But you play lots more with Jimin-hyung."

"You play with him too, we all played just fine." The older one frowned and turned properly only to find Jungkook pouting.

"But hyung, compared to us being together, each of us spent a lot of time with Jiminnie on broadcast. Especially me.. he won't stop clinging and cooing my name when there's Yoongi hyung. What if suddenly Yoongi-hyung turned crazy and attack me out of jealousy?"

Taehyung giggled at the maknae's cute logic.

"Yoongi-hyung won't do anything to us. He will just punish his own Jiminnie.. and beside he is pretty cool with anything."

"But still, even if he is cool, I'm not. I want to spend more time with you on camera."

"Alright, alright. If that's what you want. Let's make a 'no-Jimin' day for the two of us."

"Sounds good. As expected of my Taetae-hyung." Jungkook laughed and sneakily started to ravish his hyung's neck.

 

Jimin stomped his feet to where Suga was sleeping and pulled at the chair where he rested his feet before sitting down there. Of course, his motion surprised the poor,tired Suga."What?" The elder questioned and Jimin shook his head. "Nothing."

"Oh,okay." And he put his feet on Jimin's lap.

The 95 liner gasped in disbelief at his boyfriend's answer and when usually he doesn't mind his hyung using him at his pillow, this time is a different case. He swatted the feet away. "Am I your sofa or something?" He sassed , crossing arms over his chest.

Suga rubbed his eyes and quietly sat up straight. "What is it? You're being overly moody." Suga mumbled, pulling Jimin into a side hug.

"Hyuuung!" Jimin whined. "What?"

"Why can't you be as sweet as Jungkook to Taehyung?"

Yoongi frowned. "I'm sweet! I'm Suga after all~" he said with his infamous grin.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his hyung's joke. "It's not funny." He mumbled. "Beside that's not what I mean!"

"Then?"

"I mean the way you act,hyung. You always act so mean to me! You even hit me! Look at Jungkook, he never hit Taetae."

Suga frowned at that.

"Jungkook hit Taehyung a lot,you know."

"But he does it with much love and never really mean it. And he even get angry and jealous when I snatch Taetae to play."

"I hit you with much love to. Beside I know you and Tae is just friend, why should I get jealous? And there is Jungkook. He will tell me if you cheat on me to Taehyung. Or maybe he will beat you up first though."

"That's not funny hyung. And by hitting me with love, you really think kicking me on the crotch is love? What if I can't have a child anymore?"

"You don't have to worry about that, Jimin-ah. Having child , of course you will."

"What?"

"You'll be the one bearing my child. And my is all you needed."

"I don't have a !"

"Well, there's male pregnancy though i'm not sure how it works."

"Hyung!"

Suga laughed.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I didn't kick you that hard did I?" He said, naughty hand without any hesitation went to palm Jimin's bulge.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin practically screamed and swatted his hyung's hand away, face burning with embarassment while the hyung beside him cracked up laughing.

"H-H-How can you do that in public! What if someone see!" He protested and looked around only to find all attention on him, including V and Jungkook's who were somehow in a middle of a heated making out session.

"They did that without having a care on the world." Suga reasoned, pointing to their youngest couple.

"But they're just kissing,hyung. No touching what so ever."

"Taehyung is hard though. Look at him."

The mentioned boy surely heard his hyung and in matter of second, he burnt bright red and hid his face on Jungkook's neck. Whispering something to make Jungkook laugh and stood up,carrying him as they both disappeared to somewhere god only knows.

"So? Would you like to join them?" Yoongi raised his brow teasingly and Jimin face palmed.

"How did this happen,seriously." But he didn't refuse when he was dragged away but said rapper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I dont even know myself what did you say to lead you to that, Jiminnie XD

A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead !

Next : VKook