[Bangtan Bomb] The Happening In Changwon 1 Watermelon

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Taehyung stared on the watermelon with absolute want. His eyes followed each and every move of that bit of watermelon Hoseok was holding as he tried to get the older one to feed him.

"What are you doing?" A disapproving grunt was heard on his back when he put the watermelon in his mouth using a knife and he turned just slightly. "Eating?"

"I know that. Why knife? That's dangerous."
"Hoseok hyung won't give any to me."
"You should eat by yourself!" The dancer retorted. How can this alien blame it on him?

"Oh? And why would you want Hoseok hyung to feed you?"
Their main dancer mouth hung agape as he spun to look at the maknae, why does this guys ALWAYS get jealous over the stupidest thing?

"That's not it, Kookie. I just don't wanna my hands get dirty and sticky." Taehyung reasoned. "I'm sure you don't want yours to be like that too." He pointed his chin to the direction of Hoseok's hand messy with red juice dripping down.

Jungkook sighed and crouched down behind Taehyung, kissing his ear just slightly, "You can still call me and I'll get you a fork, spoon or something."
Taehyung looked up with a sprakly eyes, "will you?"
Jungkook hummed his approval and got up, "just a bit."

When Taehyung turned his attention back, Hoseok was already nowhere in sight.

Though he heard his loud voice.
Taehyung gaze followed where the voice came from and then settled on their making out parents, with Hoseok waiting patiently for them to finish to complaint.

"Babe?" Jungkook called, handing him a spoon.
"Thanks, Kookie!" Taehyung cheered and patted Hoseok's spot from before and the two youngest ended up devouring the whole watermelon.

-||-

"Hyung!!" Hoseok was quick to run away from the couple and search for their so called mom. And when he found him, he just had to be in a middle of making out session with his same aged 'friend'.

So, Hoseok did the right thing as a good child he is and sat, watching while patiently waiting for them to finish.

It didn't take that long though, for Seokjin to notice him and pushed Namjoon away.
Hoseok heard their 'dad' groaning something in disapproval but he paid him no mind and immediately went for the mom's waist.

"Mommy!" He wailed.
Seokjin rolled his eyes and the guy's hair. "What is it again this time?"
"Why does Jungkookie always get jealous over the smallest, stupidest thing ever? Why does he get jealous when I simply breathed the same air as Taehyung! And that alien too, why does he always make Jungkook jealous over things he do?? And he even insulted my pretty hands!" He cried out pathetically.

The oldest hyung shook his head and patted Hoseok on the shoulder.
"Why did Tae insult your hands?"

Hoseok pulled away from his hug and showed Jin his still dripping hand.

"I was just eating the watermelon-"
"AND YOU DIDN'T WASH YOUR HAND YET OMG EW! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!"

Hoseok looked at Jin at loss of words before he turned around and let out a heartbreaking wail of how s are all so mean and he's going to create the hardest choreography ever so that they will all suffer.


End.


written : 2016.05.05

published : 2016.05.05

 

Poor hoseokkie ;((