[Rookie King] Being Biased and Accident That Happened

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 8


"He lost!"

"He definitely lost!" 

 

"V, explain yourself. Why did you put your hand down?" Suga demanded when all of them witnessed the scene of V putting down his hand to the floor when it was clearly stated as violating the rule.

"It just fell without me knowing.." V looked up to Suga with his innocent eyes.

"Okay, since he did it unknowingly, we will have another round!"

 

Complaints started pouting it, mostly from Seokjin and Hoseok while Jimin just stayed quietly and the cheering Jungkook, V and Rap Monster.

 

"Okay  I'll try and win over V fairly." Jimin shrugged and the two got into position,hugging their knees and V charged forward.

 

He pushed and pushed until Jimin was out of the line made by green duck tape.

The members' suspicion began rose when they saw the questionable lose of Jimin as the male himself hung his head low, making his exit from the arena befofe he lay back down on the floor, rolling like mad man.

"It's all your fault, Yoongi-hyung!!" He whined, still rolling as then he rolled to Suga's direction. Surprised, Suga unintentionally kicked him by the side and Jimin groaned.

 

"Oh . I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kick you." He immediately kneeled down and helped Jimim out. Still spurting apologies which fell into deaf ears of Jimin who was holding the spot where Suga had kicked. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

"I'm not!" Jimin half yelled as he squirmed to get out of his favorite hyung's grip, but said hyung just won't let him. "First you clearly showed your favoritism to Taehyung! Who's your boyfriend, actually?! Now you kicked me!" Jimin wailed and Suga immediately requested the filming to be stopped for a moment.

 

"It's just for the sake of broadcast, Jiminnie." Suga tried to solve the problem with V looking a little bit guilty on the side even though it really wasn't his fault. "I'm not biased over anyone." He said again and Jimin whimpered in protest, seeming to be recovering from the pain and he sat back up. "You certainly are." He mumbled and stood up. Saying that he was fine and apologize for troubling the staff. Then the filming continue.

 

For the second round, same thing happened to Rap Monster and immediately, Suga eliminated him. From the corner of his eyes, he sighed secretly when he saw Jimin being all smiley again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Written : 2015.06.16

Published : 2015.06.19

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : VKook