[Yaman TV] Today, I officially HATE Jeon Jungkook

BTS : Behind The Scenes

It is 6:30 when Jungkook wakes up to an empty space beside him.

Groaning, he pats the mattress, “cold.” He comments to himself and pushes himself into a sitting position. “Tae?” he calls out to no one. He then turns his head to the left and sees their leader wrapped in his fluffy blanket, still snoring his head off. Rolling his eyes, the youngest rubs his eyes sleepily and walks towards the door, shivering every time the cold floor makes contact with his bare feet.  He cracks it open carefully and steps out from their shared room. “Taetae-hyung?” He slurs lazily, searching for the fluffy dark-haired male by peeking on every rooms available on their dorm until he finds him sleeping on his own bed.

“er. Why’d you left me alone.” He curses with a small pout on his lips before advancing there, he noticed how Jimin’s bed is empty but not like he actually cares. He pushes Taehyung more to the right side before he sets himself down comfortably on the newly made space, hands over Taehyung’s lean body as he pulls him close. He hears Taehyung groaning and reflexively leans to his touch. He smiles and hugs him as close as possible before he once again drifts of to his own dream land.

It is 10:00 when Jeon Jungkook is once again waken up by none other than his very own boyfriend’s screech.

“W-W-W-Why’re you here?!” asks Taehyung, bewilderment on his voice as he stares at Jungkook disbelievingly. “Babe, why’re you so noisy?” Jungkook growls and snuggles to his human heater a.k.a his boyfriend some more but the latter pushes him away. “What!?” The maknae whines yet doesn’t make any effort to sit up and face Taehyung properly. “DO NOT TOUCH ME TODAY.” Taehyung spells carefully and Jungkook finally sit up. “It’s too early for this, Tae.” He sighs, looking up to his hyung and his hand reaches out to grabs him. Again, Taehyung inches away. “No, no, no, Jeon Jungkook, I’m serious.” Taehyung shakes his head in disapproval. “Why?” “This is my payback.”

“Payback?” Jungkook repeats. “Yup. Today, I officially HATE Jeon Jungkook.” The younger gags and his eyes widen comically when he looks at Taehyung, shocked. “Y-You what Jeon Jungkook!?” he screeches when he hears the word he doesn’t believe Taehyung had just paired with the name of his very own. “Hate.” Taehyung repeats again and Jungkook shakes his head in denial. “What did I do!?” he finally asks. “Yesterday, when we’re filming for Yaman TV, you disrespected me.” Jungkook frowns. “You never complaint every time I didn’t call you hyung.” “That’s not it. You took me lightly, you disrespected me, you made fun out of me and you even said that ty toilet jokes!” His face is red by the end of his explanation as he remembered the humiliation yesterday.

“But that was Haha-“

“So will you die if he tells you to? Will you jump off of a cliff?” Taehyung says harshly.

Of course not! But still-“

“No more complaint.” Taehyung folds his arms over his chest and glares at Jungkook.

The youngest sighs, “Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?”

“No.” Comes the flat response and the two have a little staring contest for a full minute until a dark glint flashed pass by Jungkook’s beautiful dark orbs. “Then I’ll just do it by force.” And he is fast to jumps over and grabs on Taehyung but the older one beat him to it as he is alarmed by sudden change of behavior.

Taehyung immediately takes off and runs out of the room for his dear life. Jungkook does the same as him, jumping off and chasing after his hyung.

Taehyung runs around the house, screaming for help that ‘JUNGKOOK IS GOING TO CATCH ME!!’” but the poor boy gets no response so he continues to run around with Jungkook tailing after him.

“Jin-Hyung!” he barges inside the oldest’ room and gasps in shock when he just something he must not. “Oh my Jesus ing Christ! I’m sorry, Eomma, Appa!!” he shouts and sprints away just like that without closing the door. Jungkook who is watching his boyfriend all the time blinks curiously and steps in the room only to have same exact reaction of his hyung. “! Sorry, Eomma, Appa!” and shut the door before continuing their little tag game but then he notices, Taehyung is already missing. “. Where did he go.” He curses. “Maybe I can bait him with food.” He nods his head and walks to the kitchen.

“Yoongi-hyung!! A cookie is going to catch me! Save me!” he shouted, opening the door wide before he completely shuts himself down when he saw the light isn’t even and there is a big lump on the bed. He quietly shuts the door and creeps inside, not wanting to wake the hyung up because no, he doesn’t want to die yet. But seems like lady luck is on his side today. He silently crawled to the warm looking bed and slips inside the blanket. He moans in bliss at the warmness and his hand found its way to Suga’s waist as he snuggles to the hyung. “Ah, Yoongi-hyung is so warm.” He smiles, hand unknowingly had loose his grip on the waist and falls a little more lower. Taehyung squeezed the flesh and is surprised when he heard a moan that is not Yoongi’s at all and the feeling on his hand w-why is it so familiar!? He screams inside his mind and stands up.

In one swift move, Taehyung peeled the cover off of the bed only to find two bodies of Min yoongi and Park Jimin. “ing God!” he curses and put them back on before jumping out of the bed. “Curse you two!” he screams and walks to the door but it seems like his movement had wake Jimin up. “Taetae?” he hears his friend calls him and he turns his head sharply. “I hat eyou, you sinful human! You tainted my insanely beautiful eyes!” he shouted again, tears prickling on each of his eyes. “W-What? Tae-“

Before Jimin could say another word, Taehyung shuts the door loudly. Ignoring the loud, “What the !?” he heard coming from Suga.

Taehyung wipes his tears away and through his still blurry eyes, he check for any sign of Jungkook and when he find none, he walks back to his own room. Thinking that maybe he can just relax there with his Hoseok-hyung. But oh how wrong he is.

The vocalist twists the door knob and pushed it open and in exact 2 second later, he shuts it back once again, Eyes as wide as saucer.

“I HATE YOU ALL SO ING MUCH!” he cries loudly, cue to Jungkook approaching him. The maknae watches him for a while before decides to pull him into a hug. Taehyung does not complaint, so he takes it as the sign to continue and hugs him tighter. “J-Jungkook~!!” he wails.

Sighing, Jungkook rubs a shooting circle on Taehyung’s back and hummed in response. “What is it? What happened? Who dared to make my baby cry?”  He whispered softly to Taehyung’s ear.

“W-Why’s all of our members erts!?” he questions and Jungkook raises his brow in confusion.

“First, I entered Seokjin-hyung’s room and he was in middle of ing with Namjoonie-hyung, a-and then, I ran to Yoong-hyung’s room. I thought he was alone! Then his bed looked so warm so I snuck inside the blanket and hugged him! Then I noticed, he was and I dropped my hand unknowingly lower and touched his . Well then again, I thought it was Yoongi-hyung, but when I pried the blanket away, it was Jiminnie! I touched Park Jimin’s ! After that I went back to my room when I didn’t see you. I thought Hoseok-hyung being a solo he is will not do anything stupid! B-But! When I was about to step inside, H-H-Hoseokkie-hyung is iiing!!!” he cries hard, his tears damps Jungkook’s shirt. “They tainted my eyes!” The younger tries to shoots him down and decides to drag him to the kitchen. He turned off the stove which he was using to boil some soup and goes to pour Taehyung a glass of cold water.

Taehyung gratefully chugs it down. “Calmed down?” Jungkook asked and took the cup away. The hyung nods, wiping his lips. ”Thank you.” He mumbles, rubbing his now puffy and red eyes.

“Why’re you so shocked anyway? Not like you never done the deed before.”

“B-But still! Watching other people is different..” he blushes, making Jungkook to laughs at his cuteness.

“D-Don’t laugh!” he hits him.

“So? Am I forgiven now?” he asks out of the blue and Taehyung bashfully nods.

“It’s good then.” Jungkook smiles, kissing the top of his hyung’s head. “Now then, should I purify your pretty eyes?”

“Please do.”

And he lets Jungkook to kiss his closed eyelids.


Written : 2015.07.31

Published : 2015.08.05

A/N : First story i wrote in my new school ! Enjoy!

A/N 2 : a teacher pissed me off with her in attitude :3

Next : Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin