[Celebrity Bromance] Deeds That Shouldn't Have Been Done

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Hello?"

"Hyung."
"Hm, what's up?"
"What are you doing and where are you right now?"
"Me? We're just.. uhm, chilling near Han River."
"Chilling, hm. When are you coming home, then?"
"I.." Taehyung pries the phone from his ear and looks at the time on the top right of his screen.

02:10

"I'll be home around 3."
"Sure, be safe. And do nothing more than 'chilling' okay? Because you know what will happen if you cross the line."
"I know." Taehyung breaths a laugh, this maknae is just too cute.
"Alright, bye hyung."
"Mhn.. bye bye."
"Come back soon."
"I'll."

And he slids the phone back to his pocket.
That's when he is welcomed by the sight of Minjae holding cake on his lap and he gasps in surprise.

Back hugging him when they're having massage, holding hands, paying for their snacks, feeding Minjae cakes, wiping the frosting on his lips.

Oh, how Taehyung only realizes that he's dead when Minjae drops him off in front of Bangtan's apartment.
Surely, calming down 3 jealous adults won't be easy..

"Then, I'll be going." Minjae waves to him.
"Oh? Uh- yeah." Taehyung returns the favor and he walks inside the building.

"I'm home."
As expected, Taehyung comes back to the quiet, dark dorm where everyone is probably asleep.
As silent as possible, Taehyung creeps to where his shared room is. The only one with the light on.

"Hey." Jimin immediately greets him.
"Hey, Chim." Taehyung smiles at him, ridding his coat off and hanging it behind the door.

He studies the hyung that's dead asleep ontop of Jungkook's chest and the dazed maknae who hs yet to realizes his arrival.
"Go take shower first." Jimin comands.
"I know." Taehyung sticks his tongue out and exits the room to do exactly what Jimin has just told him.

Coming out to a warm glass of milk is thing Taehyung didn't expect.
"Where's Kookie?" He asks, thankfully grabbing the hot beverage offered to him. "Thanks, Chim."
"Kook? He's dead asleep with Yoongi-hyung." Jimin says.
"Oh." Is Taehyung's answer as he gulps the warm milk down. He sighs contently.

"So? How's the date?" Jimin asks.
"Don't speak like that. Is not a date." Taehyung has pouted as he goes over to the sink and put his glass down before reaching for mineral water.
"Alright then, how's the 'outing'?"
"Not bad."
"What did you do?"
"Minjae took me to get some massage, and we played skateboard and basketball, and we eat ramyun near the river, I'm sure Kookie has told you guys."
"Uh-huh, and?"
"And we eat cake."
"Cake?"
"Yeah. I don't know, maybe it's for my birthday or stuff."
"Hmm, I see. And that's it?"
"That's it." Taehyung nods.
But judging from the way Jimin's eyes narrowing, Taehyung could tell he is not satisfied by the answer.

"Alright! Of course there is skinship here and there but that's it. Taetae swears." He mumbles cutely, bringing a 'V' in front of Jimin's face. An act of cutesy.

Jimin raises an unamused brow, "what kind of skinship?"
"I'll tell you. But don't get mad, okay? We're just friends and I have you guys already and I won't be cheating on anyone , not to mention so openly on TV because that's just plain stupid and I'm no stu-"
"Alright, Tae. Shut it and just tell me. Me being mad or not will depends."

Taehyung takes a deep breath.
"So.. I.. did lots of things." He starts, glancing over at Jimin.
"I fed him candy."
He looks at Jimin, no response = continue.
"I-I back hugged him."
Jimin's eyebrow is raised. "Why?"
"I got a reason, okay! That was because we're having this hellosh massage and he tried to run away! So I held onto him."
"Quite acceptable, continue." Jimin nods.
"Then we held hands. I got a reason for this too!" He quickly adds. "You know our stuff, the one we step on and it will move the one similar to skateboard whatever name it is. He never tried it before so I offered him to do so and because it's his first time, I held his hand so he won't fall over."
"That's.. acceptable by me but I'm not sure wether hyung and Jungkook will do the same."
Taehyung whines, "I don't want to be punished by them, Jiminnie."

Taehyung always hate punishments. Especially one coming from Yoongi or Jungkook.
If they are both mad at him at the same time, well, say goodbye to the world, Taehyung.

Because their punishments always consist edging, denial and stuffs like that.

Jimin can pity him because yes, he had experienced it.

"What's next?"

"When he gave me the cake, I'm touched so I fed him. It's only for the show, I swear."
"That's just so you. Continue."
"And I kinda.. wiped the cake's frosting on his lips."
"And -"
"No! I didn't!" Taehyung protested almost immediately.

Jimin is quiet for awhile after that.
And then he sighs. "That's quite fine by me.. but Jungkook and Yoongi-hyung, I don't know."

"What should I do, Jiminniee?? Don't tell them?"
"They will be even angrier if they see that in the show later."
"Then?"
"Well.." Jimin's eyes have this gling of mischief on them. "You can I mean, we can have first and when we're still high, Tae you can tell them and probably they won't be so mad. At least you won't receive any punishment. Don't forget the aegyo, though."

Taehyung looked unsure as he looks at Jimin who pats him on the head. "I'll help, don't worry." He smiles that angelic smile and Taehyung grins back, hugging Jimin by his stomach.

"Let's go to sleep now. We have practice at 8."
"Mh-hm!"


Written : 2016.03.15

Published : 2016.03.16

A/N

Woo hoo midterm is coming and im already dead

And uh - I ORDERED NOW3 OMFG