[Young Street] KARA Likes BTS'.........!?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

PLEASE READ MY A/N IN THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER!! I'M SO DESPERATE RIGHT NOW! IF NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU ANSWERS I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR A WEEK..


Right now BTS was chatting around in their car while listening to a radio starring KARA. No one actually paid any mind to it until RapMon, who sat in the front heard their group being mentioned. Immediately, he shused them into silent and listened.

 

Since Seungyeon had to leave message for a hoobae that she likes and that turned out he was one from the Bangtan's members.

 

The wholde car could sense the anticipation of Hoseok and Jimin plus the disanticipation from the rest.

 

But I heard he's still a minor.

 

Taehyung hands which were wrapped around their maknae's neck slowly loosened as he leaned his head away from Jungkook's shoulder. Throwing away all of his sleepiness as he mumbled, "I know it."

Noticing Taehyung's discomfort, Jungkook gave him a look before he unwrapped Taehyung completely off of him and hugged him instead. He gave the second maknae a comforting squeeze around his waist and entwined their hands together. Kissing the male's neck. "I'm not going anywhere, hyung."

 

Taehyung hummed. Reassured? Not at all. Why? Because if it's Jimin, he could still fight him because he knows deep down, his friend is just joking and even of he really like Jungkook there's still Yoongi hyung who would control him. But this time, it was a girl. and he is nothing compared to Seungyeon's feline eyes, petite frame, small body and shoulder, thin waist, eye smiles, fair skin, etc. He was nothing.

 

Jungkook once again sensed Taehyung's insecurity and he just held him tighter.

 

It doesn't matter, it's not like both of you are gonna date. Seungyeon-ah, you're not gonna date. Just a hoobar that caught your attention, just someone you watched well!

 

At the word, date Taehyung heart jumped a bit and the fear of Jungkook falling for Seungyeon attacked him in instant. Gently Taehyung brought his hands to cover both of his ears. Refusing to listen more and let his fear take over. 

 

BTS' our Jungkook dongsaeng, when you looked at the camera and winked, noona's heart was flutteting. I'm following the group well, I think your next song 'Dope'.. I hope it goes well.

 

"Hyung, Taetae." Jungkook tried calling but Taehyung's hand was unremoveable. "Hyung, come on. It's not like I'm going to date her." Jungkook leaned both of their body back as he started rubbing shooting circle on the elder's waist. He heard Taehyung mumbled a soft I hate it. And he sighed once more.

 

Taehyung is always so fragile and the person he could fight for falling in love for Jungkook is Jimin. It's not like Jimin really loves him anyway.

 

When he felt his action did a good job of relaxing Taehyung a bit, he peeled Taehyung's hand off of his ears and whispered sweet nothing.

 

"You're better than her. She's nothing compared to you."

 

What? Taehyung thought to himself. You got it reversed. I'm the one nothing. My eyes are droopy, i'm not petite, i don't have small body and my shoulders are board, my waist isn't thin, i don't have any eye smiles and I'm tanned. I'm nothing.

 

"Hush, stop that thought of yours. You're nothing compared to her? I'll let you think so but one thing you have to keep in your mind that you're my everything. I promise you, i will never leave you for her." Jungkook linked their pinkies together then kissed Taehyung's plump lips. "Now the promise is sealed." Whispered the younger sweetly with his bunny smile and Taehyung couldn't hole back his own.

 

"Now that I have told how superior you are to her, I want my possessive Taetae." The elder one raised his brow but proceeded to laugh softly. His arm sneaked back to caress Jungkook's cheek lovingly before he pressed his lips against it.

 

I'm lonely nowadays and the more I watched boygroups, they're good.

 

"She should just get a boyfriend or something of her own. Don't still people's." The male grumbled. 

 

And amongst those, the one that make your heart flutters is Jungkook.

I'm sorry, Noona is scary, right?

 

"Damn scary." That earned him a laugh from Jungkook as he kissed Taehyung's head. "Cute." "I'm not." Taehyung blushed. "Are too."

 

I follow their dance moves and all but when we meet, i can't even greet him.

But now that someone will greet you first.

 

"No way, I'm keeping him to myself." He declared and whipped his head back. "You."

"What's your command, your highness?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Don't ever greet her personally."

"Of course."

 

Seokjin one beside them smiled as he witnessed their sweet make up but never he know that he will be the next.


Written : 2015.07.14

Published : 2015.07.20

A/N : i don't hate KARA okay this is just a fic! leave comments please!

A/N 2 : DO SOMEONE KNOW THE NAME OF THIS FIC!! IT WAS TAEKOOK.. AND THE STORY IS ABOUT HOW JUNGKOOK GOT A NEW ASSISTANT OR SECRETARY AND JEALOUS TAE COME DRESSED IN PINK SWEATER AND TIGHT PANTS IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN.. PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT! IM SO ING DESPERATE AND WANT TO READ IT AGAIN!!

Next : Namjin