[Idol Show] Next Time, Okay?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook won the game and was granted the permission to eat and share whatever things he wanted to eat.

 

Knowing this, the oh so cute Kim Taehyung jumped to Jungkook's back and wrapped his hand loosely around his shoulder. His gaze was pleading to Jungkook as he stared at him. The maknae noticed but he didn't pay much attention and Taehyung was ushered to go and stand on his original space while Jimin and J-Hoe danced crazily and plead for the male.

 

Taehyung watched the black haired maknae. He won't give it to them.. right?

 

And true when it's time to choose, Jungkook gestured Taehyung to come. Smiling gratefully, V bounced to the male's side with a big smile. He watched Jungkook taking a bite.

He watched for a sign of Jungkook feeding him but found none.

He pouted internally and took his own chopstick to eat.

 

"You should have fed me.." he whispered to Jungkook who looked at him for a second. "Right." He mumbled and planned to gave Taehyung another bite but the PD and other members complained.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and decided to kiss the boy instead.

"Next time, okay?" He whispered.

 

Taehyung sighed. "If only there is next time." He said but nodded anyway and he finally retreat.


Written : 2015.07.18

Published : 2015.07.23

A/N : chapters are gradually becoming short.. what's happening to me .. gosh i can't even think about any interesting things..

A/N 2 : Sigh.. this chapter is so no fun.. this chapter got no jams -3- and the next will be pretty boring one too.. i'm not surprised if there's no one commenting T^T

Next : VKook