[Rookie King] V-Hyung's Breath Doesn't Smell!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 8


During the break, the members were all gathered up, talking about the hat removal game.

 

"Kookie did my mouth really smell?" Taehyung asked out if the blue as he checked his breath.

"I don't know."

Without any hesitation, V blew air right to Jungkook's face and the male was not surprised or taken a back.

 

"My mouth really doesn't smell." He repeated again and looked at Jungkook, awaiting for answer.

"It doesn't smell though?" The maknae said.

"It really doesn't smell."

 

Their conversation seemed to catch the hyungs' attentions as they turned to them with a questioning gaze.

 

"V-hyung's breath doesn't smell." Jungkook declared and suspicious glances was thrown to none other than Park Jimin.

"It does!" The dancer argued.

 

"It really doesn't smell! If hyung's mouth smell than mine must be too." Jungkook defended.

"Why?" The hyungs except Taehyung asked in chorus.

"We kissed right before we got here." The maknae blinked innocently when the hyungs rolled their eyes.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Don't have to say it out loud !" Taehyung scolded with blush.

"For your information, I did too with Yoongi-hyung." Jimin bragged proudly.

"I don't care about that, truth to be told." J-Hope rolled his eyes.

"Back to the topic!" Jungkook crossed his arms. "Taehyung's breath or mouth didn't smell! It tasted like a strawberry like it usually would." The maknae finally closed the discussion.

"Yahh!!" V whined in the background and hit the male on his arms.

"We really, really don't need to know about that, Jungkook-ah." Rapmon shook his head at the maknae's blunt and -too- honest declaration.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Written : 2015.06.16

Published : 2015.06.18

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : YoonMin & slight!YoonTae