[MAMA 2014] BTS Twitter Mission Behind The Story

BTS : Behind The Scenes

It was when they were taking photos with MPD-nim that Jungkook noticed this.

"MPD-nim must like V hyung." He commented. "Look, there's V written here." The maknae said while pointing on the V letter on the MPD helmet.

The mentioned boy looked over to Jungkook then to the MPD with an apologetic expression.
"Ah, what should we do? Sorry MPD-nim, but I don't like you." He said sadly.

"Hm? V hyung, he's asking, then who do you like?" Jungkook said innocently. Taehyung's face brightened up as he scooted over to the maknae with fries on his hand, shoving one inside Jungkook's already waiting mouth.
"I like this brat who's sweet enough to notice even the smallest things regarding me." V said while doing an eskimo kiss with the maknae.

"Ew-Ew-Ew! Cut! Cut!" The other 95 liner put a hand in front of the camera while shooing the youngest couple away.
"Out of us 3 couples, the maknaes are the mosy disgusting one."

"At least we're not one who'll actually each other off in the rest room in midst of schedules!"

"SHUT THE UP, TAEHYUNG!"

"And we're not one to yell at someone just because he tells the truth." Jungkook backed his boyfriend up.

"OH YOU BOTH ARE SO DEA-"

"SHUT THE UP, ALL OF YOU!"


Written : 2015.12.11

Published : 2015.12.11

A/N :

A very short chapter ><

Exams are over !! Woohoo freedom !!!

anyway is there someone wants to buy SEVENTEEN BOYS BE SEEK VERSION , ALBUM ONLY?

I'M SELLING MINE ><

INA ONLY, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!