[Running Man] You Know I Don't Approve, Right?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"I never seen you this enthuasiastic, hyung." Jimin commented, brushing his hair backwards as he stared at his now completely exhausted hyung.
"I got caught up in the momentum." Yoongi answered lazily as he rested comfortably against Jimin.
The younger hummed, dabbing the tissue on Yoongi's sweat covered face, "Don't you think we need to get changed?"
"I'm tired."
"Figured, should I change you, then?"
"Do it."
Jimin's face flushed slightly as he mumbled, "I was just joking."
Yoongi smirked at his younger brother, "but that's a good idea. Change me, Jimin." He demanded.

The black hair pouted a bit, "Fine. Our bags are with Seokjin hyung outside, wait here-"
"Don't go anywhere. Ask Taehyung or whoever to get our clothes."
Jimin rolled his eyes and proceed to yell, "Taehyung-ah!"

"What!?"

It's not Taehyung's voice, Jimin recognized.

"Jungkookie! Can you grab Yoongi hyung's and my clothes for us!?"
"Why should I!?"
"Because I can't get it by myself! Yoongi hyung's trapping me!"
"Well, I'll do it if you treat Tae and me ice cream." Jungkook said, but he was already walking to Jimin's way with the requested item on hands.

"As if I've never treated you guys. Thank you, anyway." Jimin grinned and took their clothes.

"Alright, let's change you first." He mumbled to himself, helping Yoongi discarding his clothes like what mom usually do before he put on the new clothing.

"Aww, that's no fun." Yoongi commented. "I was hoping you'd do something."
"What. There's nothing to do!" Jimin surpressed the urge to hit his erted hyung. "Now don't look at me, I wanna change."

"Why?"
"Why, you ask. Just don't look!"
"It's not as if I've never seen you , Jiminnie. I've seen even your lower body, what's there to be embarrassed about?"
Jimin was on verge of burning right then, "Hyuuung, please!" He whined.

Yoongi laughed out loud and shut his eyes, "there."
"No peeking."
"Alright, alright."

And Jimin finally pulled his shirt off. But when he was about to re-cloth himself, something touched his bare stomach and he yelped.

"Hyung!"
"What? I'm not peeking."

Indeed, Yoongi's eyes were closed but not his hands which were roaming around Jimin's body.

Jimin quickly wore his shirts and pried Yoongi's hands off of him, "Okay, that's enough!" He huffed angrily.

But meh, he's just a little chipmunk.

"Can I open your eyes now?"
"Nope. Keep them close and just sleep."
"If my Jiminnie says so." Yoongi mumbled, relaxing once again as he leaned on Jimin's shoulder.

The younger looked at his grey haired hyung with a smile. He then brought a hand to play with his hair in hope that he would fell asleep faster.

"Jimin?"
"Yeah, hyung?"
"You know I don't approve you being so clingy to Kwangsoo hyung, right?"

Jimin gulped, he didn't expect this.
Is Yoongi going to be mad at him?

"Yes, hyung."
"You know and you still did that?"
"I.."
"Well, it's fine since you look so adorable today. But remember, no next time, okay?"

Jimin nodded and obedient, "Yes, hyung."
"Good boy. Now give hyung a kiss before he fall asleep."

 

 

 


written : 2016.05.22

published : 2016.05.22

 

Yoonmin for the actual 100th chapter :)

Wish me luck for my test><

Ah and i think tomorrow i will update another chapter :) ill be writing it now 

And to those who doesn't like the foursome, im sorry but it will be vminsugakookie :)