[BTS Festa 2016] Plushie Talk

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Suga Bear?"
"What is it, Taeguk?"
"I think someone is trying to pick a fight with my Taetae hyung."
"Really? Yoongi hyung is in the same situation."

"What the actual ?"

Of course everyone will react like that if they came home to his boyfriend playing doll.
Okay, Taehyung playing and talking to plushie is nothing surprising.
But it is a different matter if Kim Taehyung was found playing dolls with MIN YOONGI a.k.a the SUGA a.k.a Agust D. (lol)

"Hyung!?"

But the two played deaf.
"Who's picking a fight with your Taetae-hyung?" Yoongi asked, moving his teddy bear closer to Taehyung's plushie.

"Someone's picking a fight with you?" Jungkook frowned, coming closer to Taehyung and wrapping an arm around his shoulder.
But Taehyung paid him no mind.
"It's my other hyung, Jungkook hyung. What about you, Suga Bear?"

"Me!?" Jungkook pointed to himself, looking around but none responded to him except Jimin who shrugged cluelessly.

"Someone's messing with you, hyung?" Jimin asked with his soft tone, playing with Yoongi's hair.

"It's this person who's currently touching my Yoongi hyung's hair."
"What!?" Jimin screeched in horror. "Me!?" He looked over to Jungkook who's still trying to get Taehyung to talk to him.

"So it's Jiminnie hyung, what did he do to Yoongi-hyung?"
"Let me ask what Jungkookie hyung did to your Taetae hyung first?"
"Well, actually it's related to Jiminnie hyung too. In his profile, the one where he is asked to write his relationship with members, he only mentioned Taetae hyung as his 'idiot friend'. Of course that will make Taetae hyung sad."
"Oh, that stupid muscle bunny. I'll make sure Yoongi hyung to punish him. Did he do anything else?"
"No! Taetae hyung won't like that!" The lion plushie cried out. "But yeah, he did something else."
"What is it?"

"I think I have an idea what's all this about," Jimin voiced.
"Tell me."
"I don't want to, just listen to Tae and get ready for apologizing."

"He wrote my Taetae hyung as 'Idiot friend' but then Jiminnie hyung is his 'All nighter friend'."
"All nighter friend!?"
"It sounds so wrong, right?"

"Oh my god, Taehyung. That's not what I mean." Jungkook groaned.

"Yeah."
"And not to mention, in the chart he said that they eat midnight snack, play games, and do other things. When you heard your own boyfriend writing about doing other things with someone else, won't you get some ideas? And won't you get upset?"
"Actually, Yoongi-hyung's problem is the same, Taeguk-ah. What might Jiminnie-hyung be doing on his back?"
"What if they actually-"

"NO!" The duo behind each of them shouted in sync and Yoongi and Taehyung had no choice but to flinch at the volume.

 

"SHUT IT, FETUSES + GRANDPA!" Seokjin yelled from a far.

 

Yoongi sighed and turned his plush to face Jimin, "So Jimin-hyung, would you love to explain yourself?"

Jimin sighed and took Suga Bear on his hands, "Suga Bear, you know I don't cheat behind hyung, right? I will never! But to think that hyung actually thought of me like that makes me sad."
Yoongi snatched the bear back.

"I'm sure Yoongi-hyung doesn't mean it like that. It's not like he has that little faith on you, but it is possible, judging from how much you show your love to Jungkook-hyung and you might give yourself away if Jungkook hyung ever invite you to doing such things."
Jimin sighed, leaning his front down so he got on the same level with Suga Bear.

"As much as I love Jungkookie, it's only an brotherly loves, Yoongi-hyung shouldn't be bothered by that. Beside, everyone knows Jungkook loves Taehyung that much and he will never ever get tired of that cute 4D alien. Now go and tell Yoongi-hyung that he should not worry his head over stupid thing like this and have faith Jiminnie a little bit more."

"I have passed your message, Jiminnie hyung. Yoongi-hyung said that he is sorry, and you're right about having more faith in you. He said that it was stupid of him, he think he is in his period or Taetae hyung's idiocy has rubben on him. But he's all good now and he said to meet him in the room."
"Okay, thank you Suga Bear," Jimin smiled and stood after Yoongi.

He glanced to the still quiet couple and smiled at them.
"Well, we didn't do anything, Taetae. Please believe in everything Kookie says to you, okay? You know he never lies to you.

 

 

"Good, now it leaves the two of us," Jungkook sighed, he tried to spin Taehyung around but instead, he got a plushie shoved on his face.
"Taetae hyung still doesn't want to talk to you," Taeguk said.

"But why, Taeguk-ah? Jiminnie hyung has explained it just now. I will never ever invite anyone else beside Taetae hyung to do things, you know that right? What Jimin hyung said previously is right. Your Jungkook hyung here will never ever get tired of Taetae hyung because he is a unique being. He will surprises me with everything new everyday and I will never get bored of him. Though, if Taetae hyung is a boring person, I don't think I will leave him for that. He's too adorable to leave."

Taehyung was blushing red at Jungkook's words and he brought Taeguk to his face, "B-But still, you only call Taetae hyung your Idiotic Friend. You know Taetae hyung doesn't like being called Idiot, right? He is hurt, you know."

"That, please tell Taetae hyung I'm terribly sorry. I should have used the word 'unique' but we were doing those thing in rush, remember? I admit, it was my fault please tell him to forgive me, Taeguk-ah. I have hurted him without I know it."

"Taetae hyung said if you treat him to waffle and ice cream and coffee right now, he will forgive you."
Jungkook checked the time before nodding, "Sure, tell Taetae hyung to get ready and we'll go right away."

Taehyung smiled happily and rose to his feed.
"And Taegukkie?"
"What is it, Jungkookie hyung?"
"Tell Taehyung I love him."

 

"I love you too."

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.10

published : 2016.06.10

 

I will make another version of this :)

Hope you guys dont mind!