[Rookie King] Our T-Shirt

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 3


Jungkook noticed the way Taehyung was looking at his shirt which was soon to go to one of the peoples they don't even know. And that made him smile internally. "I really.. admire that shirt a lot." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "and Jungkook never let me wear that even once." He said again. "What kind of twisted story are you telling them, hyung." He mumbled low. "I once tried to steal it and wear it but he threatened to hit me when he found out."

"This hyung, seriously." He huffed and let Taehyung rambled his bluff. "I bought one for you, didn't I?" Taehyung blinked before he smiled his usual cute goofy smile. "Lost it."

 

"Anyway, we'll be picking the numbers." Jungkook said. And he announced it. At the end of it, he saw Taehyung gaping and he frowned. "What's with him?" He mumbled to himself before then saying their ending ment.

 

"You're talking too much bull, hyung." He said, breath a little raged as he kept Taehyung in between himself and the wall. Taehyung didn't answer. He just tried to keep his breath steady again but another kiss from Jungkook didn't help him at all. He groaned and pushed the male. "Let me breath, you brat!" He whined yet Jungkook didn't listen.

 

"What's with the I never let you wore it." Kiss. "What's with the you stole it." Kiss. "What's with the I threatened to hit you when I found out." Kiss. "And what's with thr you lost it." 

 

Taehyung's lips was parted as he tried to as much air making him choke and cough. "You okay?" Jungkook asked, somehow concerned. "Yeah. Thanks to someone." He said, voice dripping with sarcasm before the corner of his lips turned upside. "And yeah, didn't it make the show more interesting? Everyone will see how much you disrespected me now." He smiled and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Why should I respect you." He said and dived in once more.

 

"And I let you wore that shirt many times, Tae. And the one I bought for you, I saw you wore it just yesterday." Taehyung giggled softly. "More drama is better ?" He questioned and Jungkook growled. "Beside why should you give it away!!" He stomped his feet. "I don't know what to offer." Jungkook shrugged and Taehyung pouted. "And it was our shirt." He pouted and kicked the ground.

 

Jungkook lifted his hand to pat on the head before proceeding to it gently. "let's buy a new one." But I like that one." He said, almost crying because he just loved the shirt that much. Jungkook bent his knee a bit to match Taehyung's height. "Don't cry. But I've given it away, what can I do?" He said, sounding so helpless and Taehyung just sighed, rubbing his eyes.

 

Jungkook smiled and took his hand. "Let's go back now." He said and Taehyung nodded dejectedly. "Hey, cheer up." the maknae whined and kissed Taehyung's ear softly which suceeded in making him giggle.


"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!" the roar made the poor vocalist jump as he looked at the door. Aparently a package had come and Jungkook was the one to accept it. "Kookie?" He questioned, jumping to the front door where stood an obviously dumfounded Jeon Jungkook. "What is this?!" He questioned in disbelieve. Taehyung's eyes were wide before it turned into small, sparkly crescents. "It has arrived!" He cheered then took the material away, but Jungkook pulled it back.

 

"Care to explain?"

"Oh well! Simple, that number was mine!" He smiled cheerfully, now really taking it away.

"What? H-How?"

"I obviously didn't cheat in anything! Maybe it's fate! The T-Shirt loves me!" He smiled cheerfully and Jungkook shook his head.

"Seriously this hyung." he mumbled and followed Taehyung to their-Bangtan's- shared dressing room and he watched as Taehyung carefully folded it-which turned out to be messy after all- and went to helped him before placing it on his 'space'

 

"But that's mine now!" Taehyung whined, Jungkook flicked his forehead. "Ow.."

"This is originally mine and even if I put it here or on your space, you will still take it."

Taehyung laughed at that before the two made their way to the bedroom.

 

They laid on Taehyung's bunk bed and cuddled there.

"What's with the drama yesterday. And you almost cried. That shocked me." He grumbled.

"Surprise..?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"That's rude! But you're actually surprised, right?" He asked.

"I totally am. You fooled me good."

"Hehee.. then it's a surprise since you're surprised."

He said while continuing to nuzzle Jungkook but stopped by a second when he heard a voice.

 

"You guys sounded disgustingly sweet." And it was Jimin like always. Who else would kindly enough to disturb their time together?

"Shut up. At least we're not trying to eat each other's face like you and Yoongi right now." Jungkook sassed.

"Yah! Why aren't you addressing Yoongi-hyung as hyung!" Jimin complained.

"I'm so going to expose your secret, Jeon Jungkook." It was the conflicted person and Jungkook raised a brow.

 

"What kind of secret you think can bring me down, hyung?" He asked, slightly mocking because there is no way Yoongi could have any secret of him, right?  No member have anything to black mail him or something. Not even Taehyung.

 

"You just see." The confidence in the voice made Jungkook gulped unconciously and Taehyung just squeezed his hand. "He have nothing." He heard the older mumbled and he nodded. "Of course."

 

But that was all proven wrong in the next episode.


Written : 2015.06.22

Published : 2015.06.28

A/N : hope you enjoyed this! Comment and have a nice day <3

Next : VKook, YoonMin, Jealous!Jimin , Fighting!VMin