[Rookie King] Take Care of Your Boyfriend!!!!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 4


"And then, there's something I'd like to confess about here. Jungkook ah !! You said this to me about 1 month back.'Hyung my black underwear is missing.' Sorry! It was actually hyung!"

 

The whole group laughed hard, including Jungkook and Jimin 

-thinking that it was a joke- but Taehyung on the other hand gaped in disbelief.

 

"The black underwear you couldn't find.. actually i was wearing it." Suga confessed.

 

"I cant believe you hyung!!" Jimin shouted and shook his head, staring straight into the guilty Yoongi.

 

"'Hyung where'd it go?" Yoongi imitated Jungkook. " 'I don't know where it went' but actually I was the one wearing it." He noticed the hardening expression of the two 95 liner. "I'm sorry, Jiminnie! Taehyung!"

"I wanted to return it to you .. but ! Unfortunately you're a man.."

 

Most of them stared at Yoongi with curiousity.

 

"You're a man, but! The underwear had holes in it! There were holes in the front!" He finally revealed Jungkook's secret no one had known of.

 

"Hyung!!" Jungkook called. "You know that i dont like sharing clothes!" 

"Sorry! But you share it with Taehyunggie! Hyung is jealous! That's why hyung wanted to dominate you!"

"But taetae is my boyfriend!"

"Hyung is still jealous!"

"But you have me !!" Jimin suddenly shouted.

"Oh right!"

"What do you mean by oh right! Yah Min Yoongi!!"

 

"Aah! Anyway next time i'll definitely stole your underwear and wear it!!" He quickly changed the topic with his commitment instead.

"Don't you dare touch my/his things!!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted simultaneously.

 

After releasing his complaint to Bang PD, V continue didn't let his fire extinguish just yet.

 

"MIN YOONGI!!!" He screamed with his charming voice, surprising the male.

"What?!" The hyung asked.

"Don't touch my innocent Jungkookie!!! You have Jimin already so hands off of my Kookie!!!"

"I can't do that!"

"Why!"

"Because I like Jungkook too much!"

 

"YAHHH!!" Unsurprisingly, it came from Jimin.

 

"PARK JIMIN!!" Taehyung shouted.

"WHAT?!"

"TAKE CARE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND!!" 

"...DON'T WORRY I WILL!!" His shout was full with determination as he pumped his fist to the air and Taehyung returned the gesture , sealing the promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Written and Published : 2015.06.16

double update!

A/N : please leave comments before yoy go^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you! Have a nice day ahead ^^

Next : YoonMin & Vkook