[American Hustle Life] Naughty Paper That Leads to Naughty Jungkook and Ended With Naughty Taehyung Instead!

BTS : Behind The Scenes

It happened on the plane. When Jungkook had just wake up and was watching movie and his 'energetic' hand just can't kept quiet and he folded some papers. And yeah, the paper seemed to hate the idol that it mercilessly scraped that beautiful finger of the golden maknae.

 

"Oh, it's bleeding." Jungkook mumbled to himself then proceeded to it. Then J-Hope's camera caught him that he did a little interview as soon he was done, he continued to treat his bleeding finger.

"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook cut himself get a band aid or something from Seokjin hyung." He heard J-Hope calling to the maknae's boyfriend before he then continued interviewing Jimin.

 

"What happened??" V asked in panic at the thought of Jungkook getting hurt as he peeked from the little space in between Jungkook and Hoseok's seat. "I'm fine,hyung. I just got cut from folding the papers." Jungkook smiled softly at the cuteness of his hyung. "Let me see." Demanded the hyung and Jungkook turned his body, stretching out his hand to Taehyung. He then felt Taehyung's moist and warm mouth surrounded his and grinned when the male on it.

 

Thousands of dirty thought flashed him and he shook his head. No no no. This is my finger. Stop imagining things as your ing , Jeon Jungkook! He scolded himself and groaned. V frowned. "Does it hurt?" He asked, voice lacing with care and Jungkook looked at him before shooking his head. "No hyung, it doesn't hurt." He said and V nodded, continuing his action until the bleeding stopped before he called Jin whose seat are two sets beside him.

 

"What happened?" Jin asked as he traded seat with the manager hyung to help treating Jungkook. "A paper was being naughty and cut Jungkook's hand!" Taehyung explained and both younger and older male chuckled at him. "Cute." Seokjin said anddpetted his head while pulling out a band aid to wrap around Jungkook's cleaned finger. "There, done." He said.

"Thank you, hyung!" Both maknae smiled gratefully and Seokjin nodded before he turned back to his original seat.

 

"Kookie."

"Yes, hyung?"

"I know you're thinking something dirty when I your finger." V blurted out, making read colored all over Jungkook's face and to his ear.

"I-I do not." He denied and Taehyung just smiled cutely. "You think you can lie at me?" He asked and Jungkook decided that being quiet is the best option.

The next minute, Jungkook found V standing up while pulling him.

"Let's go." He invited and Jungkook raised a brow. "Where to?"

"To make your fantasy come true."


Written : 2015.06.21

Published : 2015.06.27

A/N : what's with the title seriously XD Leave comment and enjoy! Have a nice day.

QOTD : where did you come from ?

Next : VKoo & Slight!YoonMin