[Celebrity Bromance] Jealous Golden Maknae

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Taehyung came home to complete darkness and a locked bedroom.

The poor 95 liner frowned in confusement and tried to knock on the door.

One, two, three.

And coming to his sight was a half asleep Jeon Jungkook a.k.a his boyfriend.

"I'm home." Taehyung whispered, controlling his voice because he knows Jungkook never liked loud noises when he just wake up.
But that's not the concern now.
Instead of getting a warm, 'welcome back' and a tigth hug filled with love, all Taehyung got was a cold nod. And that's all.

Taehyung's eyes followed Jungkook who's now on his phone and he raised a brow but didn't try to pry further on the maknae's cold attitude toward him. Maybe Jungkook's tired.
He nodded to himself, quietly setting down his stuff to go and get a nice, hot shower.


With a towel hanging on his neck, Taehyung came out of the bathroom, dressed in Jungkook's t-shirt and his own sweat pants.
"Jiminnie." He called to the orange hair who passed in front of him.
"Taetae. Welcome back." The angel of group grinned at him and went to give Taehyung a hug.
"I'm home." Taehyung returned the grin.

The two 95 liner then set themselves on the sofa in their living room.

"Want hot chocolate?" Jimin offered.
"No, I'm good. Thanks. Actually there's something I want to ask you, though."
"What is it?"
"Jungkookie.. has been acting.. strange?"
"Jungkookie?" Jimin repeated.
"Yeah. Jungkookie, Jeon Jungkook. Our golden maknae, my boyfriend." He added.

Jimin rolled his eyes at that, "I know already." He said. "But he seemed just fine to me?"
"But he didn't reply my greeting and hug me like he usually does."
Jimin shrugged. "Maybe he's just tired," reasoned the older boy.
"Maybe." Taehyung nodded his head.

That moment, the door cracked open.

"Yah, Park Jimin. Get into the bed right now. It's late. You too, Kim Taehyung."
"Coming in a sec, hyung!" Jimin replied to the composer of their group who then shut the door close.

"But Tae, I think Kookie was acting strange and I may or not know the reason."
Taehyung looked at Jimin cluelessly.
"Well, we were all watching the second episode of 'Celebrity Bromance' you starred in and he got up from here," Jimin referred to the sofa "and went back to your room, slamming the door close." He continued. "I think we both have a clue of why the hell is that maknae acting like this?"

Taehyung gave Jimin a nod.

And once again, a door opened.

"Kim Taehyung."

It was not Yoongi.
Buy Jungkook.

Taehyung was surprised that the maknae actually called out for him. And he grinned.
"I think it's time for bed, night, Jiminnie."
"Night, Tae. And you too, Kookie."

Taehyung went to Jungkook's side, both entering the room with total silence.

"Uh.. Kookie?" The older started.
"What."
Taehyung flinced at the coldness on Jungkook's tone and it brought a pout on his lips.

"Come on, don't talk to me like that." Taehyung said, climbing after Jungkook to their bed.
"Like what." Jungkook said shortly, turning his back against Taehyung.
"Kookie." Taehyung half whined, holding onto the younger's biceps. "Are you jealous?"

It was quiet for a bit.

"What if I am."

Taehyung sighed, but a smile bloomed accross his lips.
"Why's our Jungkookie jealous?" He tried asking.
"What a foolish question." Jungkook spat, turning to face Taehyung with a glare.
The older one gulped because Jungkook rarely or maybe NEVER glared at him.

"Is it... Minjae?" He carefully spelled the name. Taehyung flinched when Jungkook let out a growl.
"So you know. Then figure it out. What did you do that makes me mad."
"Uhm.. I went out with him?"
"It's the program. Not your fault."
"Then..?"
"Figure it out yourself. When you finally know, wake me up." Jungkook said, once again rolling to the other side.
But Taehyung grabbed him.
"Because I hugged him when he was getting massage?"
"There's another thing."
"I fed him candy?"

And Jungkook stopped talking.
Oh, Taehyung hit a jackpot. And he knows better than to try and hit some sense to Jungkook because it will just makes Jungkook mad even more and started ignoring him.
Hell no.

"I don't see any reason for you to hug him." Jungkook suddenlu started. "He didn't make any move at you when you're one receiving the massage."
"That's.. That's because he tried to run away and don't want to receive the massage. " he reasoned. "And you know I'm a touchy kind of person.."
"Then if i'm touchy, it's alright to you for me to go and hug random stranger?"
"But he's no stranger."
"To me, he is." Jungkook said.
And Taehyung can't argue anymore. Because well.. he would not like it too if Jungkook back hugged someone that's stranger to him.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.
And he heard Jungkook sighed.

"What can I say to you now?" The maknae replied.
"Say that you forgive me." Taehyung nudged the younger to face him. And Jungkook did.
"The candy incident-" but before the maknae could finish his sentence, Taehyung cut him.
"I'm sorry about that too, I won't do it again, alright?" Taehyung used his puppy eyes and Jungkook finally gave up.

"Alright." The younger declared. Turning his body to face Taehyung properly and then he hugged the elder.
"It's all good if you know what you did wrong. And I'm going to hold into your words. Don't do it again. The next time I see you doing similar things, I'm ignoring you."

"Roger. Now can we sleep?"

Jungkook gave the other a nod and drew Taehyung as close as possible to him.

"Good night."
"Wait."
"What?"
"I got my hug. But where's my 'Welcome Home'?"

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and eskimo-kissed his older lover.
"Welcome home, Tae."

"Good. Night, Kookie."


written : 2016.02.15- 2016.02.16

Published : 2016.02.16

A/N

HII!!!

Been a long time finally I updated asdfghjkl

Just an info hhahah (not reallly tho!)

I'm officially ARMY, CARAT and MONBEBE!

Who's in the same fandom as me??

Tell me your biases and ships in each group !

Sorry for the short chappie ><