[Bangtan Bomb] Cool Spray

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Taehyung who had been watching with amusement, finally decided to call the boy over. 

"Jungkookie!" No answer. "Kookie! Yaah !" He called impatiently and went the laughing Jungkook finally turned to him, he motioned him to come.

"What is it?" He asked, standing in front of the sitting Taehyung so it lookef like he was towering over the older male.

"I want to try it too!" He beamed,smiling.

"Try what?" He pointed to the bottle of cool spray on the maknae's hand.

"Aah.." Jungkook grinned as he let Taehyung stood up. "Where should I spray it?" He asked.

"My back!" 

"Okay, turn around,hyung!"

Taehyung did as he was told to and his back, letting Jungkook to lift his shirt up as he anticipated the cool feeling his back will experience.

But little did he know, Jungkook planned things to go a little differently from what Taehyung want. He grabbed the hem of Taehyung's and lifted it up.

'Pretending' to spray it on his back but just like what he had planned, there was a twist and he sprayed it on his hyung's most sensitive part of body, none other than his neck.

Taehyung shivered and looked back to Jungkook before he bursted out laughing when Jungkook did so too.

"What the heck~ do it properly!"

"I get it, i get it."

but at the 2nd attempt too, Jungkook repeated what he did and sprayed it on the back of his hyung's neck which suceeded in making Taehyung shiver once again.

"Yah!" The male spun around and hit on Jungkook's arm, though he was slightly laughing.

"Alright, alright. I'll do it properly this time." Jungkook declared and Taehyung gave Jungkook once again his back.

Even though this time Jungkook did spray it properly, but his naughty self can't seems to hold his body not to tease Taehyung.

"Aish! You! I'm going to really hit you!" V groaned as he felt Jungkook's cold hand on his neck. Fighting the urge to shiver as he sent the younger a glare.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly and let ho of V's neck only to went for his waist, pulling him closer in.

"W-What." V unconciously stutter at the sudden closeness.

The maknae said nothing but planted his lips on Taehyung's lean neck and started to playfully nip on it.

The action took Taehyung by surprise, that was for sure and he accidentaly let out a some kind of moan.

Taehyung gasped and immediately clasped his mouth shut and at the same time, Jungkook pulled back with a smirk.

"You! What did you think you're doing!" V whisper shouted, trying not to gain more attention than they already have thanks to his moan earlier.

"Your reaction is just too cute and I absolutely love it." Jungkook said innocently and once again tried to attack V by his neck but this time, already anticipating it, V quickly snatched the steel bottle on Jungkook's hand and sprayed it on his face.

"At least do that when we're alone will you! And stop , you'll create hickeys!"

Jungkook blinked his eyes open which he naturally closed when he saw those spray was going to attack him in the face and by the time his eyes were all open, he found V missing.

"Hyung??" He called out. "Taehyung-hyung!" He tried again and this time, his phone vibrated.

 

'Meet me at the second stall inside the bathroom in front of the elevator.

It's your fault.

Take responsibility and get here ASAP.

 

-Taetae-hyung'

 

Jungkook smirked at the message and caught on the hidden meaning behind all that.

Yup, Jungkook loves to tease Taehyung by his neck. He loves his reaction and what he loves even more..

Is none other than how Taehyung could get by his neck only.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Lalalaaaalalalalaalalalala

I dont know what is this

A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead!

Next : YoonMin & Vkook