[Bangtan Bomb] Snowball Fight

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Wow two days in a row


"Yah, go for Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung exclaimed as he dodged Jimin's snow ball.
"Ah, why's it me!" Jungkook complained for far way, he couldn't believe how his hyung has just practically sell him off! Thoygh Jungkook's actually isn't scared of any of them.
"Hoseokkie hyung's the one who started it!" Taehyung defended himself with a sly grin and ran away, scared that Jungkook would actually chase him and bathe him with snow.
Jungkook quickly figured out what his Taehyung was thinking and with a smirk, he quickly piled up some snow in hand and ran after him.

Taehyung let out a loud shriek and ran away, shouting gibberish for Jungkook to stop.
But instead of stopping, curse that long, abnormal legs of Jeon Jungkook. In record of time, the maknae caught up to Taehyung and grabbed him by his waist.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"
Taehyung screeched loudly, and Jungkook was worried if the guy's gonna strain his voice. Jungkook retreated from Taehyung's and laughed as he watched his boyfriend trying to get the snow out of his shirt.

When he was done, Taehyung sat on the snow covered floor, pouting. "Hey." Jungkook called, checking if he was really angry at him. "Tae?"

"Taetae?"
"Taehyung?"
"Taehyung hyung?"

Whoa. Taehyung's ignoring him.

"Tae, I'm sorry." Jungkook  quickly apologized, scooting closer to the still pouting Taehyung. "Taee, don't ignore me."
"Shut up. I'm not playing with you anymore."
"Taeeeee, don't be mad! I was just joking, forgive me." Jungkook called, caressing Taehyung's cheek only to have his hand slapped away.
"Tae baby." Jungkook pouted as well, forcefully hugging Taehyung's waist.

The older had tried to struggle, but he knows better than winning Jungkook, so he let him be. He settled on ignoring his younger boyfriend.

"Taehyung, talk to me. Or I'm going to shove another snow inside your shirt."
"Try it. And see where it will bring you." Taehyung challenged.
Jungkook pouted, he didn't do it, anyway.

They sat in silence for awhile, ignoring the call from their hyungs, at least it was Jungkook only.
Taehyung on the other hand, attempted to get up and went to where their members were so that they could leave. But there goes Jungkook's inhuman strenght which kept him completely still.

"If you guys aren't here in 15, we're gonna leave you guys!" Hoseok shouted.

"They're going to leave me." Taehyung said.
"You? They're going to leave us."
"They can leave you here for all I care." He spat. "and you can freeze here for all I care as well."
"Now that's being mean."
"At least I'm not the one who shoved ice down his boyfriend's shirt."
"Oh, come on, baby doll, I apologized."
"If apologizing can solve anything, the jail would be empty."
"Hyuuung." Jungkook half whined, now pulling Taehyung to his lap. "Let go of me, Jeon Jungkook."
"Please don't be mad anymore. You just looked so adorable and I can't help it but to tease you. I know I went overboard so I'm sorry, hyung. Come on, I'll do anything, hm?"
"I don't want it. You will practically do anything for me even when we're not in this kinda situation."
"Well, that's true." Jungkook mumbled. "Then what can I do for you to forgive me?"
"Nothing."

Jungkook heaved a sigh and pushed Taehyung down to the floor and kissed him deeply.
Taehyung was shocked as his body hit the ground, gritting his teeth for the upcoming icy cold he will feel but nothing.

With his eyes still open, he looked at how Jungkook had discarded his coat and set it as a thin bed for him.
Taehyung felt Jungkook deepening the kiss and he finally gave up and return the action.

That's how they kissed until they ran out of breath and that's why they need to grab a taxi to go back.

"I can't believe they really leave us there!"


written : 2016.04.30

published : 2016.04.30

A/N 

Im gonna change my phone soon

-i hope-