[Rookie King] Min Suga's Prediction

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 4


It was when Yoongi's tean reached their match point that he thught of something amazing. That's why, he, Min Yoongi gave in to the younger team. Pretending to slip foolishly, letting them to snatch the ball away and any other attempt to help and lead them to victory. Hell, not like Jin and Rapmon is much of threat.

"Yoongi, you should stop giving in to them just because they're your boyfriends!" Jin complained with his hands on hips, breath ragged as the result of the erratic running he had been performing. Yoongi simply shrugged his shoulder and flashed both him and Namjoon his cheeky, gummy smile then went to Jungkook to snatch the ball away.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see the fetus pouted cutely and he swallowed up his chuckle to look serious. Then he threw the ball from the three pointer line, purposefuly missing the ring as the orange ball bounced back to the court. He could hear how the 'black' team was cheering in delight and he just didn't have the heart to see their crestfallen expression by crushing them into pieces.

Yes, Min Yoongi is a real softie inside and he just loves the maknae so, very much.

He watched as Jimin did the lay up for their last point and clapped their hand when the game finally ended with that lay up being a success. Fondly watching them as they happily celebrated their win. 

"Yoongi!" His teammates complained yet he paid no mine to them.

 

He saw the camera approaching him and said with his gummy smile as he talked his feeling about the game.

"If I did it properly, they probably won't even scored a single point." He said with a slight embarassed laugh. "Just~ because the younger ones are so cute. I gave in to them." And in the next second, he was tackled down to the ground.

Suga hissed when his back made contact with the court but soon laughed when he heard choruses of 'Lova ya, hyung!'

He got up to a sitting position and ruffled the three's hair. "What am I getting tonight?" He asked after a soft whisper of 'hyung loves you three, too.' 

 

Withoit hesitation, V said, "blow you!"

"I'll let you inside me!" 

And all left was Jungkook, "what should I do then?"

Yoongi smiled as he messed the youngest' hair up.

"You know, I got a feeling that you will be ing hot in the future latter that's why from now on hyung will let you dominate him."

"WHAT!?" The 95' liner stared wide eyed, so did Jungkook.

 

"But I'll be hot too!" Jimin protested as he lifted his shirt. "Look at this abs."

"But your baby face isn't helping."

Jimin pouted.

"What about me!?" Taehyung pointed to himself.

"I don't know. You're just a born uke, Tae."

"Whaaaat!?" Taehyung whined as he pointed to Jungkook. "But he's still a fetus."

"He will be good in the future. And shouldn't you both know just looking at the way he topped you two?"

Both blushed at that.

"NO FAIR!"


Written : 2015.08.11

Published : 2015.08.13

A/N : Hmm.. i decided to accept the job for teaching.. tho i dont know if i will get accepted cuz i take too long to think lol

Next : vminsugakookie, mostly vmin