[Flower Crew] Caring Hyungs, Indeed

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Jungkook never felt so unwanted.
He watched from his spot as the senior kept talking stuff about how the voting system is so unfair, how this show centered around Jungkook and all those .

Well, it's not like it's his fault is it?
After all he's an Idol.
A member of the rising kpop group who won the World Performer award in MAMA 2015.
It's only natural that he has a lot of supporter who's going to watch the show and vote for him.

So to actually think that they treated him so rudely, it saddened him.
If they only want to treat him like some sort of invisible man or something, they should have not invited him to this show.

 


When it was break time, no one but the actor Kim Minseok, who seemed like he was in the same boat with him, talked to him.
They're still awkward, but it's better than to have no one to talk to.

But as the break neared an end, Jungkook had to excused himself to contact someone.

Someone none other than the love of his life.


"Kookie!?" Came the cheery, deep voice from the other line.
"Hey, 'lil pup," Jungkook could already feel happiness filling him, forcing the ty feeling out of him.
"How are you doing? Are you fine?"
"I can't really say I'm fine, kitten."
"Aww, I watched the broadcast, we all did. Seokjin hyung and Jimin is mad."
"Are they?" Jungkook chuckled, "What about you?"
"Me? Of course, I feel a little angry. Especially when they rejected your burger! How can they said it's a leftover? Someone even called you weird! Dammit, they haven't met me."
Jungkook laughed at that, "Hyung, you really are the best."
Taehyung's giggle was heard, "I know. But seriously, I'm mad because of that! No one should treat you like that! And burgers too!"

Jungkook stayed silent and listened to his hyung's monologue.

"But fear not, Jeon Jungkook! The god of burger will avenge you! They will only eat burger for their whole- okay, no. That's a blessing, actually. They will never get to eat burger ever again for a lifetime long!"
Jungkook chuckled, "Only you will think eating burger forever is a blessing, hyung."
"Burger's existence itself is a blessing, Jungkook!"
"Okay, okay. Whatever, hyung."
"And you have to promise me one thing!"
"What?"
"You, Jeon Jungkook, must bring back at least a pack of that black pork burger for me, Kim Taehyung to enjoy. I will show those guy how to appreciate a burger and that there is someone weirder than you!"
"Alright, I promise hyung. But I don't think you should be proud of being called weird."
"Shut up, Jeon. Being weird is my aesthetic."
"What? How can that be?" Jungkook shook his head in amusement.
"Because I said so!"
"Do you even know what aesthetic means?"
"I do!"

"Jungkook! Filming will start in another minute!"
"Okay!"

"I need to go now hyung."
"Okay bye Kook-"

"KOOK AS IN JEON JUNGKOOK!?"

A far too familiar voice yelled.
"HELLO!?"
"What is it, Jimin hyung?"
"OMG YOU CALLED ME HYUNG! BUT LET'S PUSH THAT ASIDE. MY BABY KOOKIE, DON'T WORRY HYUNG WILL MAKE SURE THOSE GUY PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO YOU! I'LL SEND A MIN YOONGI TO HAUNT THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR- OW! Hyung, it hurts!"
"That's for being an , Park Jimin."
"JEON JUNGKOOK!? IT'S YOUR MOMMY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY TREAT MY BABY SO BADLY! I WILL MINCE THEM INTO BURGERS AND FEED THEM TO THE SHARKS-"
"NO! SEOKJIN HYUNG! YOU CAN'T MAKE BURGER WITH THEIR MEAT!" Taehyung cried out.
"WELL, I CAN AND I WI-"
"Okay, okay. That's enough, let's go back to the bed."
"Wait, but Joonie, I haven't finished-"
"Whatever, Jungkook needs to go back filming, right? Good luck, Kook."

Jungkook was legit smiling, "Thanks, daddy!"

"I'm sending you lots of hope now, Kookie!"
"What the hell, but thanks, Hobi hyung!"
"Don't get hurt, brat,"
"I won't, Yoongi hyung."
"TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!"
"I will, mommy!"
"COME BACK HOME, I MISS MY MUSCLE MOCHI!"
"I hate that new nickname, but I will. Thanks, Chim! And for your information, I'm not yours. Thank you very much!"
"NOOOOO HE DOESN'T CALL ME HYUNG AGAIN!"

"Jiminnie, shut it!" Taehyung whined, "Come back home quickly, Kookie. Be safe and don't try anything funny because that might get me mad. Don't forget the burger, okay?"
"I will, Taetae. And I'll buy a dozen of burger for you if you want."
"I might throw up if I eat too much but challenge accepted!" Taehyung laughed.

"Jungkook!"
"Just a second!"

"Seems like you really need to go now, bye Kookie. Love you."
"Love you too, kitten. Wait for me to come home."
"I will."

 

 

 


 

written : 2016.06.13

published : 2016.06.14

 

:))))