[BTS NAVER STARCAST] Halloween Party With BTS

BTS : Behind The Scenes

The members had each chosen a box, and each had their costumes in their hands.

Gudetama, Mickey Mouse, Naruto, Vampire, Star Wars, Pumpkin, Conan.

"Jin-hyung is a pumpkin!" Taehyung said in matter of factly as they all ganged up on the eldest who can do nothing against those 6 man-adult.
"Your costume is not any better, as well!" He pointed to Namjoon whose body are wrapped in a yellow costume whilst holding a plushie.

"Hey,hey,hey! Think of it! Our eldest couple are pumpkin and an egg!" J-Hope laughed out loud.
"If they went and have a round before or after the halloween party, it will be an egg ing a pumpkin." Suga deadpanned.
And the other had to proccess what it actually meant before they burst out laughing.
Rolling on the floor like crazy.

Both Jin and Namjoon's faces heat up in embarassment. "W-What about you!"
"That's right! You'll be a Naruto ing Mickey Mouse, man! That's sick!" Namjoon continued.
This time, Jimin and Yoongi are the one stunned.
Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseon continued their laugh, ridiculed at how they could think of such things to say.

Yoongi seemed to be lost as he couldn't think of something to say. So he just glared at Jimin.
"W-What!" The dongsaeng cringed at the look he was given. It was as if the almighty Min Suga is telling Jimin to think of something to say back.
"You're the one who started it!" Jimin whined.
"What kind of person would actually a toy plush." Namjoon decided to fuel the fire.
And the background sound consisting the VKook couple and Lone Hoseok's laugh, pissed Yoongi even more.
"Well.. yourselves." He growled in defeat and went to sat at the corner of their practice room.

"Oh no, he's mad." Jimin mumbled helplessly and strolled to the second oldest. Not before shutting the other three up.

"Well, you two is the same." Hoseok pointed to Taehyung and Jungkook who both raised their eyebrow.
"What?"
"I mean, star wars chara and detective Conan?"
"Well a crossover is possible!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out and crawled to Jungkook who got his arms open for him.
"An AU!" The maknae said and cuddled the elder.


Written : 2015.11.07

Published : 2015.11.07

A/N : finally published a chapter *sobs* what do you guys think? Has my writing improved or not? Sorry for the not so interesting chappie T^T i swear I tried.

Well, have a good day everyone!