[Music Core] Selfish

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Taehyung, chill, it's scripted," Jimin said, glancing worriedly over his best friend who got his knuckles white from his shirt too tightly.
But Taehyung didn't seem to be hearing him.
"Tae?" Jimin tried again and when he got another ignorance, he gave up.

Jungkook was done with his emceeing and god was that hard.
He came back to their waiting room, hoping for some praise so that he would be conviced that he had done well and not disappointed his bandmates.

"Jungkook!"

Nah, it's Jimin.

"Yeah?"
"You've done really good!" The black hair smiled up at him, squeezing his cheeks.
"Stop that, hyung." Jungkook pried the guy off him and soon, s began flocking around him, giving him ruffle on hair or a simple good job or such things.
But then, Jungkook noticed that something is missing.

And rather than something, it's someone, to be exact.

"Where's Taehyung hyung?" He asked to his other hyungs.
"About that, Kookie!" Jimin called out in hushed shout and motioned Jungkook to come closer.

Since the matter included Taehyung, Jungkook reluctantly lended his ear to Jimin.

"I think Taehyung is jealous seeing you act with Saeron-ssi and Sana-ssi. He's been gritting his teeth and balling his fist for quite sometimes now not to mention he completely ignored us."

"Oh.." Was Jungkook's only respond as he followed Jimin's finger which was pointed at much grumpy Taehyung.
"I'll go to him."

"You'd better! I need my partner in crime!"

-||-

"Hey," Jungkook waved to his blank hyung.
What he didn't expect though, he got a silent treatment.
"Baby Tae?"
"Baby doll?"
"Earth to Taetae?"

And finally the guy snapped out his daze, "J-Jungkook?"
"Who else?" Jungkook grinned, setting himself down beside the guy, "what's up? You're spacing out to the extent you didn't notice me coming back."
"No.. It's nothing. I'm just tired, yeah. Tired."

Jungkook smiled at his attempt to hide his lit jealousy on his eyes. "You're not. My Taetae 'never' gets tired." He pointed out.

"What? I'm a human too! I can get tired!"

Jungkook shrugged and ruffled Taehyung's hair.
"Well, anyway did you watch me? How'd I do?"

Oh, Jungkook totally didn't miss Taehyung gritting his teeth.

"You did well, Kookie. Really really well. As expected from my golden baby bunny." Taehyung smiled his box smile which didn't quite reach his eyes.

"But your face tells me that you're not satisfied with something."
"No, what are you talking about?"
Jungkook ignored him, "and what is this about ignoring the members?"
"I didn't ignore them!"

Jungkook sighed and cupped Taehyung's cheeks. "Are you jealous, baby?"
"Wha-..."
"Tell me."

Taehyung hesitated for a bit, "I am."
"Is it because I'm too close with Sana-ssi and Saeron-ssi?"
Taehyung nodded, "I know I'm being unreasonable. I shouldn't have gotten jealous over small matter so easily, moreover, I know that it's not real, I know that it's scripted and it's fake. And I know that just because I'm your boyfriend, I have no right to tie you all to myself but I can't help it, Kookie." He paused just too sigh. "And if I was to do that, don't you think I'm being too selfish?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung fondly, pulling him into a warm embrace as he rest his chin on top of Taehyung's head, "Baby, it's fine to get jealous over those kinda things. How many time did you think I have gotten jealous that you need to calm me down? Remember when you're emceeing in what, Music bank, if I'm not mistaken with that Bogeum-ssi or whatever? I got jealous, didn't I? And frankly speaking, I prefer you getting jealous rather than not. Why? Because it shows that you love me too, right, Tae?"

The older nodded again.

"Plus, honey, you, as my boyfriend, have every right to bind me to yourself, I promise. And I won't mind. Just state the name of those who you don't want me to get close to and I will keep my distance. Even if it's our members."

"I can never do that."

"You can. Like right now, you don't want me to get close with Sana? I won't, then."

"No, Jungkook, seriously! Whoever you socialize with, I have no problem with it, the thing is.. I'm scared that you will find someone better and ditch me."

"As if that will happen."

"No one knows, Kookie."

"Okay, okay. Stop about that and let me continue my rant, will you?"

"Fine."

"Lastly, you, being selfish is no problem at all. I love it when you're being selfish, I want you to be, baby. And you can be selfish all you want with me, remember that so please, don't care about those things. Whether it's your selfish desire or not, just tell me whatever things on your mind, okay?"

Taehyung wanted to argue, he really wants but that look Jungkook was giving him left him no place to complaint.

"Okay."

"Promise me, baby boo." He offered his pink finger and Taehyung wrapped his own around the younger's.

"Promise."


written : 2016.05.21

Published : 2026.05.21

 

I should be studying.....

A fluffy taekook for the 100th chapter <3

Actually this is the 99th, tho lol but oh well