[American Hustle Life] Today Has Been a B*tch to You

BTS : Behind The Scenes

Episode 7


"So? How did you got chewed by 14 years old kid?" Taehyung lifted a questioning brow as he watched Jungkook and Jimin who seemed to have turned into a sulky and grumpy little child.

"Just watch the broadcast later." Jimin groaned as he threw himself on the couch.

 

The boys had just came back after kindly giving out those burgers to those in needs and after Suga and Rap Monster shared their story as a part time worker, they demanded the others to do the same.

 

"What about you hyung. What did you do. You really eat lobster and sashimi?!" Jungkook grumbed grudgingly at V as he looked up to the man from his lap. "Aaarghh why are you bringing that up!?" Jimin shouted ragefully as he clenched his fists tight. The thought of Taehyung, Hoseok and Seokjin eating lobster happily pissed him off even more.

 

V frowned and slapped Jungkook's forehead lightly. "I thought you were smarter than this, baby. You really think we're having fun eating and fishing? Then why the heck we got paid?" He said and Jungkook blinked. "So.. you're not?" He asked dazedly and he re-think all of it again and nodded. "If they are eating why did they got paid. Shouldn't they be the one paying instead?

 

"Then what did you do?" Jimin asked. "We're cleaning that super dirty yatch." Hoseok chirped in. "Plus the captain was the one that hung our phone call up." V added as shook his head at how stupid s must be that they fell for such lie.

 

It was silence for awhile until Rap Mon spoke up. "You fooled us well." He said then followed with Jimin's sigh. "I'm still pissed off." He grumbled. "It's a pity that I didn't get a chance to hit the boss and that kid."

"What did he does to you?" Suga finally said as he Jimin's black hair softly.

 

Jimin whimpered for awhile before he finally decided to tell his bandmates. "He showed me what's wrong and how to do that then came to me every 5 minutes saying 'you miss this' 'you miss that' 'see that bla bla bla'." Jimin groaned. "It shouldn't be that bad?" Seokjin said. "That's why I said just watch the broadcast!" "He even told us that he thought we're twins." Jungkook added and the two nodded their head.

 

"What about the boss?" V asked curiously. "That guy seemed to hate me because I made a small mistake!" Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin's sentence. It must be fatal if that made the boss hate him so much. "I actually can't really say anything because mostly it's our fault." The maknae shrugged.

 

"Well first, I accidentaly knocked some liquid and it smeared all over the floor." He listed and Yoongi sighed. See? "It's an air plane port. It's only natural to get angry at that." He reasoned and Jimin pouted. He himself agreed though. "Then he told us to clean the plane. There's when that 14 yo kid appear. Nagging this and that. Then after we had finished cleaning the plane, it was time to rinse it. And from there it's Jungkook's fault."

 

"How is it my fault!?" Jungkook complained and V played with his hair to calm him down. "What did you do?" He asked. "Well, I accidentaly splashed the water to him and he accepted it as a declaration of war. Then we kind of lost in playing around." Jungkook mumbled, earning him a flick on the forehead by Taehyung. "Hyung!" He whined. "That's both of your fault." From the corner of his eyes, he could see Yoongi was punishing Jimin as well.

 

"Is that why you got timed out?" Jungkook nodded. "We're missing the best part which make Jimin hyung really mad though." He said. "What is it?" Yoongi asked curiously. "The plane didn't get cleaned properly and there's dirt then he said, 'you don't mind if I wipe this on your face right?'" Jimin said in mock english as he groaned at the memory. "And what can I do!? So I simply grabbeddhis hand and wiped it on me myself." He continued buried his face onto Yoongi's stomach.

 

"Ah.." was the only response he got from Yoongi as the older started to spoil him.

 

"I can understand that." V nodded his head and faced Jungkook. "I know right." The maknae chuckled and grabbed his hyung's collar. "I've worked really aard today." He said. "I worked hard too, you know." V rolled his eyes, knowing what the latter want.

He pressed their lips firmly while Jungkook on the other hand wasted no time to deepen it as he held onto the back of Taehyung's head. Tongue parting the older's lips and he sneaked in without any permission before their tongues finally met and battled for dominance.

And somehow only in 10 second of kissing, V found himself on top of Jungkook. The maknae's hand slipped in below his shirt, making him shiver at the coldness that made contact with his warm body. He felt Jungkook's hand tugging slightly on his short then...

 

*bang*

 

"Ouch!" Jungkook winced in pain as he pushed Taehyung away. "It hurts!" Taehyung cried out and looked up to see a flustered Jin. "Get a room!" The oldest screamed at them who pretty much ignored him in return.

"I'm sorry, Kookie. Are you okay?" He asked worriedly and saw Jungkook sticking out his tongue. Wincing here and then. "Did it bleed? He asked to Taehyung. The older got closer to observe it even more closely before shooking his head. But before Jungkook could take his tongue back, Taehyung leaned in and without any warning took it inside his mouth, lightly before realeasing it after another .

 

"I'm fine now,hyung." Jungkook smiled and Taehyung returned it. "What about you? Seokjin hyung hit you quite hard." He stated and patted Taehyung's blond-ish lock. "I'm fine. This is nothing." He smiled and leaned forward once again but quickly stopped when he heard a hiss.

 

"This two really..!" Jin shot the two youngest a glare and both finally surrender. "We're not at dorm you know. Tony and Nate can come in anytime." He warned and the two maknae pouted and lastly settled down with only cuddling on Jungkook's bed.

 

Yoongi and Jimin who had long settled down on the bed to get some rest laughed softly when they saw the two maknae that didn't sto making out under the blanket. Jimin then turn his focus back to Yoongi, moving only to make his neck even more comfortable on Suga's arms. 

 

"Go get some rest. Today has been a to you today."

Jimin hummed in agreement. "You don't know how hard today is for me." He mumbled, closing his eyes. Yoongi smiled and rubbed a shooting circle on his back. 


Written : 2015.06.19

Published : 2015.06.25

A/N : can't think of any good title! Leave a comment then have a nice day !

Next : VKook