[Running Man] Kim Taetae and Muscles!?

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"We won!!!!" J-Hope happily declared as they walked inside their dorm, immediately going to the kitchen for something to drink.
"I can't believe it, like when Jongkook hyung pinned youf guys down, I thought we're done for." Jin commented as he walked to his room.
"I know right." Rapmon simply shrugged and followed after his 'wife'.

"Jongkook hyung is so strong!" Taehyung said, eyes b with admiration, "I want to be like him."

"No way." Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook chorused.

"Wha- Why!?"
"You don't fit all those muscles." Yoongi pointed out.
"Hyung's right. Stay lean as you are, Taetae. I'm not letting you to be another muscle pig."
"Is that a diss? And yea, I'm gonna agree with hyung. Tae, you and muscles don't match. Don't ever think."

Taehyung pouted at the comments his boyfriend made, "Aren't that being too mean?" He huffed, stomping his way to their room but was stopped as Jimin pulled him into a embrace.

"We're not trying to be mean." He mumbled on Taehyung's neck, sending shiver down his spine.
"We're just voicing our opinion honestly." Yoongi added as he led them four to Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok's room.

"Besides there are lot of cons if you were to build muscles." Jungkook started.

"Like?"

"If you build some muscles, it will be hard for us to manhandle you."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Nah, no one will be there to carry you if you're tired. For example, after schedules we'll all be tired and Tae you often fell asleep at the car. Because you grow some muscles, it won't be easy for us to carry you to bed. What if we're too tired and we ended up leaving you at the car? Then if there's a situation when we walked too much and you want someone to carry you but er won't be able to?" Jungkook paused for a bit, "And when you ride us, we won't be able to support you. You need to move all by yourselves. Do you want that?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"After hearing that, you still want muscles?" Yoongi asked.
"No." Taehyung breathed out, throwing his body on the bed.

"Great. Stay like this, we love the you right now." Jimin smiled and squeezed Taehyung's shoulder. "Now take a shower with Yoongi hyung and go to sleep."

"Okay!"

-||-

"Jungkook, you're really.." Jimin giggled as soon as Taehyung was out of the room. "Sometimes Tae's innocence comes in handy, doesn't it?"

The maknae nodded, "yeah. I can't believe he actually believes those reason I gave. Goddamnit he's so cute."

"Right, it's not as if he will gain another 50 kg to the point we won't be able to carry him."

Jungkook shrugged, "I will do anything to keep Tae away from muscles and gym. He's cute the way he is and I love his tummy."

"Same! Taetae's tummy is undeniably the cutest thing ever and I won't let abs eat those tummy away!"

 

 


written : 2016.05.22

published : 2016.05.23

 

Just got home from school and decided to drop this :)

The vminsugakookie didnt really show and who agree with me that Tae should stay the way he is? :)

Okay i need to study now  ciao

I will see if i can write today :) because i need to study hard dammit who decided that putting biology and geography in one day will be a good idea??? ;(