[Rookie King] Ideal Boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook

BTS : Behind The Scenes

IF YOU WANT TO READ MY A/N GO AHEAD.. IM FORCING NO ONE!!


After judging between the two team's dishes, Rap Monster and the other two judges had finally decided that Jin's team is the winner.

They gave Jin's team a voucher for food whil Suga's team wad punished to wash the dish.

But it seems like none of V, Suga or even J-Hope could accept it.

"Their team wins because of Jin hyung is there! Namjoon-hyung you didn't judge fairly! You must have bribed the other judges!" V bursted out.

The leader seemed to be taken a back as he frowned. "I judged fairly!" He defended himself but then Yoongi joined and he was at loss at words.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Enough, kids! Let's just go!" He gestured to Jimin, Rapmon and Jungkook.

"Jin-hyung's cooking is actually good! But he put too much sesame oil!" Rapmon said and finally the three shut up. They sighed, realizing that it was actually no point to fight over it and decided to just do their punishment. It's not that hard compared to their end plate king punishment.

"Well, now it's cleared. Come. Kookie, Jimin."

Jungkook looked at the oldest Jin then shook his head while smiling. "Nah, Hyungs can go first. I'll wait for Taetae-hyung here. I'll go and share it with him." He said, -loud enough for V to hear- as he took his spare of voucher.

V let go of whatever he was holding and ran, jumping to Jungkook's back and kissed his cheeks gross-ly. "I just love you so much oh my god my Kookie hyung will never ever let go of you even if you do. I'll just tie you down to my bed so that you're fully mine and you can't go anywhere asdfghjkl-"

"Okay hyung, stop." Jungkook laughed not minding the wet gloves that had damped his shirt, prying Taehyung off of him as he kissed the cute, pouty lips. "I'm already all yours. Now finish quickly so we can go?"

"Of course!" He said brightly and ran back to finish the dish.

Yoongi who had been watching then sent a glare to his own boyfriend. Jimin yelped when they made eye contact.

 

Alright, alright! If that's what you want! Jimin screamed inside his mind while internally pouting.

 

"Hyungs, I too will wait for Yoongi-hyung. You guys can go first and have a nice date since it's Namjoon hyung's birthday." He said the took his voucher also. Jin raised a brow but nodded away. "Okay, if yoy guys said so. Be careful on your way."

 

As the couples chit chatted, no one actually paid mind to Hoseok's pitiful sobs of

 

"I HAVE NO ONE TO SHARE THEIR FOOD WITH ME~!!!"


Written : 2015.07.16

Published : 2015.07.22

A/N : Poor Hoseokkie!!! Leave comments xD

Next : VKook