[Instagram] 20160508 Hoseok's Noona's Friend

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Wow. Jeon Jungkook. Just WOW." Taehyung huffed, his arms crossed against his chest.
The youngest raised a brow, "What is it, hyung?" he asked innocently, going to the boy's way to take his hand but Taehyung pulled away.
"Does it feel good?"
"Hyung, what are you talking about?" Jungkook whined at the rejection though it immediately stopped when he saw the sudden red coloring Taehyung's cheeks and tip of ears. That quirked Jungkook's curiousity even more.
"Hoseok hyung's.. noona's friend." He mumbled.
Jungkook stared at him, confused. but Taehyung shut his lips tight and just groaned a quiet 'whatever' and walked away.
But right that moment, Jungkook grabbed a hold of him and pulled him close.

"Oh? What is this?" Jungkook chuckled with mischief.
"NOTHING. Now let go of ME." Taehyung, blushing, tried to yank himself away, but as usual, Jungkook overpowered him.
"Are you jealous?"
"I'm NOT. Me? That's nonsenses!"

Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung tighter against his body. "Babe, even if that feels GOOD. I prefer yours," he claimed.

Taehyung burnt fifty shades of red.

"Especially when you wear NOTHING." He emphasized on the word 'nothing'. "Rubbing against me and oh my god. I might get hard just thinking about your two pink nubs."

And another fifty shades of red was added.

"in' ert. LET GO OF ME." Taehyung screamed out of embarrassment and pushed Jungkook away.

Leaving the maknae staring at his retreating back with amusement because Taehyung RARELY cursed.

Plus it seemed like Taehyung's booming voice attracted everyone's attention judging on how Jungkook saw s eyes were on him.

"He called you ert." Namjoon kindly said for him.
"And he told you to let go of him." Hoseok smirked.
"And he PUSHED you AWAY." Jimin laughed out loud.

But a glare from Jungkook and a slap from Yoongi stopped his laughter and turned him into a kicked puppy instead.

"Don't be mean. I won't help you if Jungkook do anything to you." Yoongi said.

Jungkook just smirked at him. Without feeling even the tiniest bit of embarrassment, he shrugged, "I was just stating the truth," and ran after Taehyung.

And Jin simply watched them with several shook of head.

These kids..


written 20160508-09

published 20160509

A/n

I swea i was planning for namjin but it involves lot of thinking and as you know i'm abroad so i dont have time to think because i'll be traveling the whole day but no worries!

Today i'll be going home

Omg i miss home so much.

And if you dont know what tae are talking about, it's about the photo of jungkook and hoseok's noona's friend's. Her s pressed against Jungkook body and the maknae had his arms around her neck, showing intimacy.xD

Jealous tae for once!