[Running Man] Bye Bye Daddy

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Be safe, daddy!" J-Hope wiped rhe non existent tears from his eyes as he hugged their leader.
"Daddy come back home soon!" Taehyung joined, waving with a tissue on his hand.
"Daddy, we will miss you." Jimin fake sobbed to Yoongi's arms.

"Stop being so dramatic, Tae." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the three.
"Same goes to you, Park Ji."

Jimin whined, "But- But hyung, our daddy will be going to some deserted island, right? What if he get lost and doesn't come back? Our mommy won't be able to handle all of us by himself!"

"As if that can happen. Well, actually that might happen if our so called daddy right here," he pointed to Namjoon. "Somehow destroyed the boat," He then smirked.

"Now, that's being mean." Seokjin shook his head at his children's antique as he approached them from the back.

"Mommy's here! Retreat, guys!" Taehyung yelled and basically ran to his room.
"So, basically that alien was trying to say 'Seokjin hyung is here, let's go and let them have their moments before Namjoon hyung needs to go.'" Jungkook kindfully translated and followed after his boyfriend.

One by one, they disappeared after saying a good bye and be safe to Namjoon. Slowly leaving only their oldest and leader at the door way.

The couple stood in silence for awhile, saying nothing only smiling.
And that was only Seokjin broke it, "You sure you wanna stand here all day long?"
"If I don't have any schedule, sure I can do that." Namjoon shrugged with his adorable grin, slinging his bag on his back, he turned to tie his shoes.

"When are you coming home?"
"I'm not sure.. they didn't told me."
Jin hummed in understanment and watched Namjoon getting back to his standing position.

"I packed some food in your bag and extra clothes." Seokjin reminded.
"Yeah, thanks, hyung." Namjoon smiled as he gave Jin's forehead a chaste kiss.
"I'll be back soon." He whispered.

"Yeah. Be safe and don't get hurt, you hear me?"
"Yea, yea. I'm seriously going now." He declared. But instead of turning around and going away, Namjoon instead kissed his partner deeply on the lips.

"They kiss-"
"Sssshhhh!!!"

Oh, way to ruin the moment, children.

Seokjin pulled back slowly after he heard those whispers, cheeks slightly red as he ushered Namjoon to go else he would be late.

The leader grumbled about god knows what under his breath but nodded anyway.
"Take care of the kids."
"You know I always do."
"You're right, bye hyung." He waved, giving Jin a big heart using his arms.

"This guy.." Seokjin shook his head. It's cute how Namjoon's still shy using the term 'I love you' that he ended up shooting hearts to Jin instead.

"I love you too." Seokjin flashed him a smile and watched as Namjoon turned pink and started to jump around only to end up tripping. He didn't fall though, thankfully.


That klutz.


Yeah, really. Thankfully he didn't fall. Else the floor will crack and we will all die -Min Yoongi


 

Written : 2016.05.15
Published : 2016.05.15