[Bangtan Bomb] BTS Waking-Up HOBI CAM @Dream Concert

BTS : Behind The Scenes

While J-Hope was busy filming Jimin and annoying him, Jungkook was busy watching movie with his mother. Talking once in awhile as he listened to Jin enthuastically explaining this and that. He notice the hyung wandering here and there, muttering

 

'I want to sleep~' while pacing continuously, searching for space that will at least allow him to have a nice nap. Jungkook's eyes unknowingly formed crescents as he smiled up. "V-hyung!" He called, succesfully gaining the attention of said male. "Yes, Kookie?"

 

Without any other words, he patted on the space beside him. "Sleep here." He said. Taehyung looked at him hesitantly. "But there's Yoongi-hyung."

"It's okay, stay close to me." He added and finally the 95 liner nodded. He carefully skipped Yoongi's body and laid down on the space in between Yoongi and Jungkook. He laid himself straight, face facing the ceiling.

 

Taehyung felt a hand his head and he smiled down at Jungkook. Enjoying the calming and comfortable gesture and he slowly let himself fell into deep slumber. Quietly, he tugged Taehyung close to him by his arm and continue his watching.

 

From the corner of his eyes, he watched Hoseok getting closer to Taehyung and he grunted in disapproval. "Hyung, don't disturb him." He growled low. "Why?" J-Hope asked innocently. "He's tired." Jungkook rolled his eyes, keeping his eyes on the screen but hand still securely wrapped around Taehyung's arm. "It's fine, I'll just ignore him once, okay? I will stop if he doesn't wake up."

 

Carefully, the maknae eyed the hyung then down to where his feet was at before swallowing back a smile. "Whatever." He said and focused back watching. He counted down from 15 inside his mind and ture, exactly when his countdown reached 1, Taehyung's eyes -accidentaly- flew open, so did the one next to him.

 

Jungkook gasped and retreated back, camera filming Suga and Taehyung in one frame. He didn't notice the small smile on Jungkook's face as he was too busy thinking of his own fate.

 

Please let me be lucky today.

 

"You - mother er." He gulped when he heard Yoongi cursing at him, quickly turning off the camera.

 

Save me.

 

"Don't you know what am I doing?"

"S-sorry hyu-"

"Yoongi-hyung!!"

 

Seems like lady luck is on my side today.

 

Bangtan's sunshine bounced from his chair down to the second oldest and hugged him.

Hoseok breathed in relief when he saw Yoongi smiling and caressing Jimin's cheeks. "What is it?" He asked.

"Time to get your make up fixed!" He sang cheerfuly that Hoseok was sure if it was anyone but Jimin, he would be a dead meat.

"Okay, thanks Jiminnie." He smiled, pecking Jimin's crown of head before he stood up, walking straight to the stylist.

 

"Thank me, hyung." He heard Jimin said smugly and he breathed out the breath he knew he was holding in. "Thanks, Jimin. Thank you for saving my life!!" He screamed dramatically and hugged the third youngest.

"Treat me something."

"Of course! Let's have chicken tonight! Or do you prefer steak? Bingsu? Burger??"

"I want some burger!" Jimin clapped his hand in delight. He made the right choice saving Hoseok from his death!

 

"Sure! Let's go! I will treat you until you pass out!"

 

"JUNG HOSEOK YOU WILL WHAT MY JIMIN UNTIL HE PASS OUT?"

 

J-hope jumped when he heard the shout. "I will treat him burgers.." he said.

Jimin once again took action. "HOSEOKKIE HYUNG SAID HE WILL TREAT US BOTH BURGERS UNTIL WE CAN'T EAT ANYMORE, HYUNGGIE!!" He said-squealed-.

"Really?? Then let's go!"

"Alright, hyung!"

 

"Jiminnie, let's eat meat tomorrow night."

"Of course."

 

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the drama playing and gently patted Taehyung's stomach. "Go back to sleep and ignore them, hyung."

Taehyung blinked. "Won't you join me?" He asked, damn cutely enough to melt Jungkook into a cheese.

"Of course I will."

Taehyung smiled and laid his head on the maknae's shoulder. Ignoring the plan Hoseok was making to treat Jimin for saving his life 2 times.


Written : 2015.07.06

Published : 2015.07.10

A/N : hehe just came to me asdfghjkl lol follow me on instagram @litchstrahl_ and @_winniesoon

Next : VKook