[V app] BTS JIMIN'S Birthday

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"Jimin-ah."

 

The calles boy immediately tensed up as he recognized that groggy, grandpa like voice.

 

"Y-Yoongi-hyung."

He smiled, uneasy written accross his face when he came face to face with the one and only Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga

"Oh? You're calling me 'hyung' now?" He emphasized at the honorifics and Jimin looked at him as innocent as his face allowed him to be.

"You know.. I was just joking." He said, jumping and hugging Yoongi, swaying him right and left.

 

Who knows Min Yoongi actually cares a lot about those things.

 

The rapper rolled his eyes and pushed Jimin off of him. Cue for worry to shine on the chubby cheeked male. 

"Well, I don't really care." He shrugged, pulling Jimin to his bedroom.

 

Lie!

 

"You're not bringing me here to beat me up, are you?" 

Yoongi frowned and released Jimin only to lock the door.

 

Nervousness, up!

 

Yoongi slammed his hand on each sides of Jimin's head and the younger was so sure his heart had just dropped to the lowest pit of his stomach.

 

"Of course not."

Jimin shivered when the elder leaned in, his breath ghosting on his nape.

"Why should I beat the crap out of such an angel?" 

 

Goosebumps spread all over his body and he let out a soft mewl. 

"Because you don't care whoever that you're going to kill?"

 

Yoongi laughed, amused.

"That's rude." He first said, "Relax, I'm not beating you up or do whatever thing you're thinking about."

"But you make it looks like you are goinf to do everything I have in my mind!"

 

"I said, I won't." He nuzzled Jimin's neck with his nose. 

The younger squirmed a bit, letting out soft giggles. "T-Ticklish, hyung."

"You called me 'hyung' again. What happened to talking informally with me?"

 

"Y-You know I was just joking!"

Suga laughed and bit on Jimin's lower lip, tugging lightly with his teeth.

"H-Hyuung~!"

 

"Well, if that's what you wish, I'll grant it."

"H-Huh?"

"Drop it."

"Drop... what?!

"Hinorifics. Talk with me informally." 

"I-I can't do that." he whimpered when Yoongi pressed his body against his own.

"Hm? But you seemed so comfortable not using honorifics on screen."

 

Jimin pouted ,he can't really deny that.

"Then try it."

"Eh..?"

"Call my name."

"Yoongi.. hyung."

"Drop that."

"Y-Yoongi h-hy-"

"You know that's not right."

"Hyuung!" Jimi finally whined and the latter laughed.

 

He leaned in suggestively and nibbled on Jimin's earlobe. 

"Or perhaps... you're doing this in purpose so that I can.. punish you?"

"N-No."

 

"Then do it properly."

"I can't.."

Yoongi smirked and grabbed Jimin's wrist.

"If you can't say it then I'll just make you scream it out until your throat hurts."

 

Jimin flinched at that.

"I know it, you're beating me up!"

 

"I'm not." He replied, tossing Jimin to his bed.

"Stop saying that again and again or I'm beating you for real."

"Hyung-!"

Jimin's complaints were cut by a pair of lips as Yoongi held him in place.

 

"Drop that."


Written : 2015.10.16

Published : 2015.10.16

A/N : Guess who's turning 15 today ! Kekekeke

Im intended to finish this on the 13th but it's such a pity that I can't finish this stupidly short and meaningless fic. This is so short and weird and i dont even know anymore.. hope you still like this.. and even though it's been such a long time since I last updated, i am sorry i can't provide goh a great, fun story T^T