[Bangtan Bomb] Finding Jungkook by Jimin PD

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"I'll give you opportunity. Sing and show us some pretty moves. Ah, hurry!" The so called hyung kept pestering the younger and following him around.

"Right now?"

Then J-Hope appeared out of nowhere and began to disturb Jimin once again.

"I really don't want to film you, hyung." The pushed hyung laughed as Jimin's camera once again faced to Jungkook.

"Hurry,hurry!"

"This is too much." Jungkook complained and Hoseok came again.

Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance before he said, "I only film handsome people."

"Then shouldn't V hyung appear too?" Sadly, no one caught onto that. 

"So that's why I'm not appearing." Jimin then continued and laughed together with everyone in the room.

"That's why i'm not going to appear." He said again.

"So it's like that." J-Hope said with a slight laugh and in that little time, Jungkook made his escape.

 

Tired, finally Jimin who kept finding and chasing Jungkook gave up and change his program's concept.

"Now it's the ugly people special." He turned the camera around, finally filming himself together with Hoseok. "All of the members can show up  now." He said with his usual cheerful smile. "Other than Jungkook, the others can appear. Right now, there's two people."

And he filmed Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Where's Yoongi-hyung?"

 

And there was when they met Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!"

"Ah, Jungkook can't appear. It's an ugly people edition. Everyone else but you can appear." He said while avoiding Jungkook at all costs.

The maknae who heard him looked at the two hyungs who were retreating.

 

"Does that mean they will film Taehyung-hyung too?" He mumbled to himself before shaking his head."They can't film him in that kind of edition. Taetae isn't ugly." He said again and turned back om his heels.

"Taehyung-hyung?" He looked for the male and finally found him in the middle of getting himself dressed.

"What is it, Jungkookie?" The hyung asked when he noticed Jungkook closing the door.

"If Jiminnie want to film you, run away." He said and went to hug the older male. Taehyung grinned and leaned his back to Jungkook's built chest. "Why?" he finally asked once he made his head comfortable on Jungkook's crook of neck.

"He's filming an ugly people edition. Apparently, everyone except me will appear."

Taehyung laughed. "That Jimin is much biased of you and I know you're good looking, you brat." He rubbed their noses together and Jungkook chuckled, pressing their lips lightly.

"Hyung is good looking too." The maknae said and tightened his hold around Taehyung's waist and brought him even closer.

"Let's hide here until Jiminnie's tired." Jungkook suggested.

"Sure. Let's do something since we're here all alone." Taehyung smiled mischieviously and it took less than two second for him to be pinned down on the table. The older one groaned but he quickly shot Jungkook a grin.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Doing something that will feel good." Jungkook smirked and kissed him. -or at least tried to.

Jungkook found his lips blocked by none other than Taehyung's hand.

"You and your hormones , young boy. I didn't mean ." He said but made no movement to get up or what so ever.

Jungkook pouted in protest. "Then?"

"Some kissing-session won't hurt, right?"

"It's the same thing,hyung. As if this 'kissing session' won't let into me groping you and you giving up. Then it will all end up in ,hyung."

"I'll stop you when it started to get more dangerous."

"As if you can stop my raging hormones."

Jungkook smirked and held onto both of Taehyung's hand, squeezing it lightly before pinning it in both of his sides so that he could neither push him nor block him before he finally pressed his lips onto the older's soft and plump one.

 

"There's still one person that didn't show uo yet. Who is it? Who didn't appear yet? Where is V? Is V V, here ? Ah my arm hurts. I'm only filming my eyes." Jimin kept blabbing and blabbing as he started to pant.

"V.. ha.. the camera is so heavy." And he simply pressed the stop button and finally let his arms found paradise.

"Where did that kid go, seriously."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


double update for today!

A/N : Please leave comments before you go ^^ and thank you for reading! I hope this will entertain you ^^ Have a nice day ahead!

Next : YoonMin & slight!Vkook