[Inkigayo] How We Decide The MCs

BTS : Behind The Scenes

"We will do the Inkigayo MC-ing in pair. You guys decide among yourselves who wants to do it," Their manager said and went to his room, probably to get some rest after such hectic schedule. "Do tell me before midnight."

Now is... 11.45, they've got 15 minutes!

"Rock paper scissor, let's do it fast." Namjoon said.
"I don't want to be an MC, so I won't be playing." Yoongi walked away, to the bathroom.
"I did it the day before so I won't be joining you guys too," Jungkook said, sitting on the sofa to watch them.
"I want to do it with Yoongi hyung." Jimin sighed, "And if he doesn't want to, then I guess I'm not joining too."

"Okay, that left me, Seokjin, Hope and Tae. Seokjin you can play in behalf of me, so if Seokjin win, he automatically goes with me, how's it?"
"No problem!" Taehyung cheered.
"I'm great too."

They then played a fair rounds of rock paper scissors and after 3 round of throwing out the same sign, they finally have a winner.

KIM SEOKJIN

"Yes," He hi fived with Namjoon. "Now, go tell the manager hyung, Namjoon ah."
The leader nodded and went to their manager's room.


"Finally, doing my job together with Namjoon," Seokjin sighed. "I'll die from envy if only the brats are able to do stuff on stage."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


written : 2016.06.14

published : 2016.06.14

 

I made up with my friends :)

We've been fighting for over 2 years ;( but im glad we're good now!

We chatted as if we've never fought before xD

 

**a very short chapter hope you dont mind!!!